2011 Gumball Rally

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
rpeterson

2011 Gumball Rally

Post by rpeterson »

C'mon, It's for the kids Bro :headbang:

Mon Dec. 20
After a one year hiatus, I am pleased to announce that the World Famous Gumball Rally will be back on the Speedway Calendar in 2011.The weekend of March 5th and 6th will be a fun filled Speedway Extravaganza for all! It will be held at IMS (Inland Motorcycle Speedway) in San Bernardino, California.

The weekend will consist of:
• Open practice for all
• 1 on 1 training
• Bike rental (500 and junior) available
• Two great events

On Saturday evening we will run a "Big Kids Gumball" with racing for the Adults in all divisions.

I feel the show on Sunday should be kept 100% for the kids, with Juniors, Pee Wee and possibly a Powder Puff class. With the increase of Junior riders, I am sure we will have a full program.

The Gumball Rally will showcase American Junior Speedway and be a platform to raise funds towards the growth and future of American Speedway. There will be heat sponsorships available and hopefully an auction when it's all done.

In typical Rally tradition overnight camping is available.

I am super pumped to be staging the Gumball Rally 2011 and with the Hagon Shocks/Joker Machine/Billy Hamill Speedway Academy success, there couldn't be a better time.

Thanks, Billy Hamill - hagonshocks@yahoo.com
chachi243

gumball big kids race

Post by chachi243 »

there should be some really kick ass big boys racing saturday evening at IMS in san berdoo..... then the kids get their turn with the kids only races on sunday starting at 1..... in the words of the great Huffman, Be There! there! there! there! there! :D