White Obama....

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

White Obama....

Post by AlisoBob »

Take a look.... a good hard look.

Still hate his politics, hate his lying and inconsistancies?

See, your not racist!!

Carry on...
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Nope. I'm cool with the B.S. Now! HA

nah, he could be s white as albino and i would still hate hate his ass
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
robfromga

Post by robfromga »

Kinda looks like john Edwards, who is also a dick
plynn41

Post by plynn41 »

robfromga wrote:Kinda looks like john Edwards, who is also a dick
That was the first thought I had too. The blue eyes are a nice touch--but I'd still have to vote against him.
'88 PW50 - Connor
'03 YZ85 - Zach
'88 CR500R
'05 CRF250R (to get a heart transplant soon)
'10 Hot Rod Go Kart
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.

Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."

"Very good," said the teacher.

Little Jenny was next. "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events."

"Very good, Jenny," said the teacher.

Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn. The teacher held her breath ...

Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said.

"$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?"

"Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny.

"Toothbrushes!" echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"

"Easy... I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Chip & Dip stand and gave everybody who walked by a free sample." They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like dog shit!" Then I would say, "Well, it is dog shit. Wanna buy a toothbrush?" "I used the Obama governmental approach of giving you something shitty for free, and then making you pay to get the taste out of your mouth.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

:lol: :lol:
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

AlisoBob wrote:The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.

Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."

"Very good," said the teacher.

Little Jenny was next. "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events."

"Very good, Jenny," said the teacher.

Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn. The teacher held her breath ...

Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said.

"$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?"

"Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny.

"Toothbrushes!" echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"

"Easy... I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Chip & Dip stand and gave everybody who walked by a free sample." They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like dog shit!" Then I would say, "Well, it is dog shit. Wanna buy a toothbrush?" "I used the Obama governmental approach of giving you something shitty for free, and then making you pay to get the taste out of your mouth.
:lmao: :lmao:
homenf

Post by homenf »

Holy Shit! :D :D :D
94 CR125
06 CR500AF

"I'd give you my two cents on this hope and change thing, but I can't afford to anymore."
CR525Bruce

Post by CR525Bruce »

Looks alot like Jimmy Carter.