Painting a gun?

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
NightBiker07

Painting a gun?

Post by NightBiker07 »

Obviously, redoing the stocks would be easy. but for the rest of the weapon, what would be the best way to go about doing it? obviously getting any material in any area with moving parts is out of the question.

Point being is that my girl wants a purple assault rifle, and I dont know how to go about doing it. I have seen it done before, and done properly that didnt look like hell.

any advice or a point in the right direction would be great. all i can find is clowns painting their guns with rust-oleum or redoing airsoft pistols and stuff :homo:
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I will start with don't listen to me, all my stuff is more function than fashion. That said, seems like some kind of an anodization would be the way to go.
Flatbiller

Post by Flatbiller »

NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Rhino89523 wrote:I will start with don't listen to me, all my stuff is more function than fashion. That said, seems like some kind of an anodization would be the way to go.
I know exactly what you mean, but the weapon looking good to me makes a huge difference in my choice to buy, along with the technical specs. I wouldnt buy a piece of shit because it looks cool, and I wouldnt buy a shitty looking reliable gun.

That said, its not for me, its for the girl. Having a "girly" gun would be the coolest thing in the world for her.
Flatbiller wrote:http://www.duracoat-firearm-finishes.com/
The only way to go!
That is the EXACT kind of thing I am looking for! Thanks!!

If there are other options, speak now, I am all ears!
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.