Arizona gunman

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Tharrell

Arizona gunman

Post by Tharrell »

Don't this guy look like uncle Fester?

But then, so does this guy.
Funny, he's from Arizona too.

iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Hannible Lectors twin cousin.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

this is already causing anti-gun hysteria......people dont seem to get is that the crazies will always kill people.......arm the normal people to the teeth, and the crazies are less likely to succeed
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Yeah I knew was coming too. One nut job to mess it up for the rest of us.

I wonder what the under laying story is to this.

Alex J,.... your up.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

Why did no one shoot the bastard themselves
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:Why did no one shoot the bastard themselves
probably because the event was a "no guns allowed" event and all the law-abiding citizens were unarmed

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

NightBiker07 wrote:
Roostius_Maximus wrote:Why did no one shoot the bastard themselves
probably because the event was a "no guns allowed" event and all the law-abiding citizens were unarmed
Bingo :?
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

TV said he was disarmed by a woman swatting him with a rolled up newspaper...

:roll:

Thats pretty friggin' sad.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

That whole deal is sad
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
britincali

Post by britincali »

lewisclan wrote:That whole deal is sad

x a friggin billion :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

And sorry to say this boys and girls but to me this is solid proof the the "give everyone guns and the'll be safe" argument is crap.

AZ is one of the most gun friendly states, everyone has a gun and lots of people carry, shit even little Mrs marple down at the local store has an uzi.

In a crowded ass area with a shitload of good ole folk present not one person shot this dumb fuk, from what I read a gun wasnt even waved in anger. If the argument was correct this twat would have been dead by the time he tried to pull the trigger a second time......
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

If her "Intern" was carrying, thats exactly what would have happened.
bearorso

Post by bearorso »

britincali wrote:
lewisclan wrote:That whole deal is sad

x a friggin billion :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

And sorry to say this boys and girls but to me this is solid proof the the "give everyone guns and the'll be safe" argument is crap.

AZ is one of the most gun friendly states, everyone has a gun and lots of people carry, shit even little Mrs marple down at the local store has an uzi.

In a crowded ass area with a shitload of good ole folk present not one person shot this dumb fuk, from what I read a gun wasnt even waved in anger. If the argument was correct this twat would have been dead by the time he tried to pull the trigger a second time......
I guess I'll cop shit for this, but Brits put up one hell of a point there, especially if the legal gun carrying is at the level that he says it is in that state.

It might be because Brit and I come from places where you do have to go through some, to me , quite reasonable (in my case - not really sure about the British situation) procedures to get a gun license.

I've seen some on this site, putting shit on OZ for letting our rights be taken - which is a load of crap. You can own guns, but you have to go through licencing, and I do know it's almost impossible to legally own an assault rifle. I've no need for an assault rifle ( seems people go ape shit when you call them that , but it's what they tend to be called, and I'm not using it in a disparaging manner), being able to defend myself capably with my resources I have available to me.

Yes, criminals can and will get guns - pretty much whatever they want - that's the black market for you. I know I could waddle off and get an AK/ Uzzi / Stehr (sp) etc pretty much overnight, if I wanted one. But I don't.

On the side of gun enthusiasts, yes, it sucks that good people with an interest in guns will be demonized by a fair few - that's the way it goes and will always be. And, in places where there's reasonable and adequate gun ownership laws already, it will probably come down hard on you, whereas where it's a free for all, it will probably not change at all. Just thank god that the powers that be don't seem to regard Guns as being as dangerous as letting kids ride MCs with 'dangerous lead contents'. Come to think about it, it's a bloody miracle they haven't gone after ammo lead contents - now there's a back door way to control guns......... :roll:

Why weren't her security people / 'intern' armed. That's baffling to me, as I thought that in the US, members of congress (that's what she was?) would have security. A highly trained security person / team is about the only thing that might minimise collateral damage, when in response to a attacker - not your average gun carrying citizen. Very surprising, if it's not the case. And a bit worrying, as, if indeed she was the one the bloke was after (I'm fairly sure it's not wrong to draw that conclusion) , not having competent security there for her And other participants, might well be a grave example of a 'lack of duty off care', by organisers. Sorry, I'm in the middle of some legal issues, and have been hearing all sorts of legalese speak (I'm not in trouble - others are).
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

nevermind, the state just wrote the guy a lifetime meal ticket by not shooting him.
He'll go thru court and be declared a nut and get nothing for it.
Now its going to take someone driving a cement truck thru the vehicle he's getting transported in.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

There's some guy on the news that tackled him that was carrying.
I can't say for sure what I'd do in a moment of excitement but, I'd like to think I would have shot him whether they had him on the ground or not.
I mean really, who cares what his motives were.
At least 100 witnesses, why not just execute him on the spot?
Put a double tap right on his forehead.
Think of assholes like this like an animal with rabies.
Kill them and ask questions 3 days later.
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Well if i was there, my HK would have been there. and im a crack shot with that MF'er.

I can imagine in that situation it would be a tough shot, especially in a crowd of people. There were law enforcement and carrying citizens on hand, but the way I understand it it all happened so quickly alot of people were ducking, or running for cover and it was over. No standoff or shootout had a chance to occur.

My feelings are the more guns the better. Pussies like this have no spine and if this guy thought he had a chance of getting gunned down himself i can almost guarantee he would have thought differently. We will never know for sure but thats how i feel.

It has been proven over and over again that the violent crime rates are directly tied to gun ownership. Take the guns and the crime rate goes up. Look up some statistics in europe and aus. they will prove exactly this.

Require by law that every man must carry a piece and see what happens. This shit will come to an end.

Give all the passengers on a plane a gun and see how if anyone tries to hijack it with boxcutters or some other bullshit.

I think that is the mentality we must have, raise a society of people who take responsibility for thier safety. rather than PC pussies who dont now how to do anything but run and wait for the cops.

my 2 cents.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

kdizzle wrote:Well if i was there, my HK would have been there. and im a crack shot with that MF'er.

I can imagine in that situation it would be a tough shot, especially in a crowd of people. There were law enforcement and carrying citizens on hand, but the way I understand it it all happened so quickly alot of people were ducking, or running for cover and it was over. No standoff or shootout had a chance to occur.

My feelings are the more guns the better. Pussies like this have no spine and if this guy thought he had a chance of getting gunned down himself i can almost guarantee he would have thought differently. We will never know for sure but thats how i feel.

It has been proven over and over again that the violent crime rates are directly tied to gun ownership. Take the guns and the crime rate goes up. Look up some statistics in europe and aus. they will prove exactly this.

Require by law that every man must carry a piece and see what happens. This shit will come to an end.

Give all the passengers on a plane a gun and see how if anyone tries to hijack it with boxcutters or some other bullshit.

I think that is the mentality we must have, raise a society of people who take responsibility for thier safety. rather than PC pussies who dont now how to do anything but run and wait for the cops.

my 2 cents.
X2. i cant say i would have made it to the shooter in time, but you bet your ass I'd have my piece out and be hunting for the source of the shots.

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

The problem with pulling your own piece looking for the guy is someone else mistaking you for the shooter.
robfromga

Post by robfromga »

Great, just what we need...more gun laws, cause wack job pot head loners always follow the law :roll:
robfromga

Post by robfromga »

Great, just what we need...more gun laws, cause wack job pot head loners always follow the law :roll:
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

O.K. here is the problem.

Stay with me here.. Uncle fester jr's Mother is county supervisor.

The same county that these Murders happened.

He has several arrests, Been kicked out of College ( not allowed back without a physiological evaluation) and has made death threats before.

All this is in a letter from the Department of Homeland Security.

Now you have the douchebag Sheriff talking shit.
(making an argument for his actions)

I think the Department was covering for this asshole because MOMMY is a County Board Supervisor.

Had these people, Schools, Teachers, Campus cops, Sheriff done their duty buy filing a report than he wouldn't have been able to buy that gun 4 weeks ago.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

if it was law to get the chair from using a gun in any crime it would slow it down
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
robfromga

Post by robfromga »

Solid....if what you are saying is true then multiple failures happened. The least of which are when stoner boy lied on his 4473. Why do we need more laws when tue ones on the books aren't followed? Will we follow thenew ones when they don't suit our needs? Give me a break. A few peopleneed to meet the unemployment line.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

robfromga wrote:Solid....if what you are saying is true then multiple failures happened. The least of which are when stoner boy lied on his 4473. Why do we need more laws when tue ones on the books aren't followed? Will we follow thenew ones when they don't suit our needs? Give me a break. A few peopleneed to meet the unemployment line.
I don't think you understood what I'm saying. I have a gun safe bigger than most peoples refrigerator. I don't want more laws.

We in Commifornia have enough.

What I'm saying is the system failed because of "who" he is.

Mommy, being a County Board of Supervisor.

Growing up my Father worked for the County as a Fire Analyst, on his business cards his title was Invesigator.

Using that card as a get out of jail card was very easy.

I taped it to the back of my drivers license and wrote on the top,

In an emergency notify.

Every time I got pulled over they noticed it was attached and 99% of the time I walked. providing I was in the county. He was high profile and everybody knew him or of him.

SO

If this Mother is high profile than he or she used this as a tool to keep from getting a criminal or mental history.

You don't want the same gun laws that we have here in California.

Trust me they suck.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Life as it should be.....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/ap_ ... e_shooting

By killing him, this guy saved the world a lifetime of problems from this scumbag.

Well done!
robfromga

Post by robfromga »

Solid. I get it. We're on the same team. My point is he lied on his 4473 and multiple people covered for the knuckle head.

Remember im in Ga, one of the few. OC states left. :D im not at all saying we need any more gun laws. Shall not bw infringed is pretty clear.