cr500 garage queen $3500.....considering partout

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
r1yfz

cr500 garage queen $3500.....considering partout

Post by r1yfz »

I just finsihed building this bike and have decided I want a Rzr-S. Here is a run down of what is done to it... striped to the frame and powdercoated glass balck, New plastics, monster graphics, fat bar conversion kit with pro-taper fat bars, asv black non-breakable clutch lever, new griper seat cover, excel rims, IMS wide footpegs, ims folding shifter, swingarm extended 6" over stock, new bearings and seals throughout, race-tech suspension front and back set up for a 175lb rider, new rear spring also powdercoated black, front ams sand snake tire, 14paddle skat-trak rear paddle tire, O-ring chain and new sprockets, new chain rollers, fresh brakes, staniless rear brake line, fresh brake fluid, and new steering stem bearings..... For the power plant, it was bored .50 over by GSS,it was ported by Outlaw Innovations in tuscon AZ, it has a Pro-X piston, The head has been checked for squarness and set up for 91 octane. the head has a decompression plug wich allows it to start like it a 250 HUGE HELP! the crank is a hotrods with hotrods bearings, the clutch is a barnett, 42.5 sudco PWK carb, boyseen reed cage port matched for the carb, custom CPI exhasut, short fmf silencer, reedy air filter, runs on castrol 927 for oil and maxim in the cases,and cr250 ignition. I am sure I am forgetting ALOT of things, but i beleive i have covered the important things. THis entire bike has 2 trips and 5 hours max on it. I have videos of the bike last time it was out. it could of honestly used more paddle! The only thing wrong with the bike is a dent in the pipe, a tree branch rubbed aginst it on the way out to the drags BUT I will be getting it fixed this week unless someone buys the bike. As I said abouve it still runs on pump gas. This bike is clena and runs awsome!

$3500 obo for the bike or will begin part out in 3 weeks.......

can help with delivery, crateing, and shipping! PM for my number!
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

thats a shame
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:thats a shame
x491
r1yfz

Post by r1yfz »

sorry guys... not enough room for all the toys! this was a fun build, and i leared alot, but its time to move on and waste my money on a new project!
r1yfz

Post by r1yfz »

r1yfz

Post by r1yfz »

any guess to what the motor without the carb/reeds or pipe would be worth?
Nodge

Post by Nodge »

r1yfz wrote:any guess to what the motor without the carb/reeds or pipe would be worth?
About $283. You can ship it out to me tomorrow! :wink:
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
r1yfz

Post by r1yfz »

Nodge wrote:
r1yfz wrote:any guess to what the motor without the carb/reeds or pipe would be worth?
About $283. You can ship it out to me tomorrow! :wink:
shipping will be $1700! whats your paypal so i can bill you!
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

thats likely realistic
r1yfz

Post by r1yfz »

part out list with prices will be up tonight!
r1yfz

Post by r1yfz »

complete motor with carb, and electronics ETC ETC!!! $2500 obo... send pm for details etc

EVERYTHING IS OBO!!!! i accept paypal you cover 3% fees and shiping!

PM ME FOR PICTURES!!

pm me for anything you dont see and want!

fat bars$25
fat bar clamps$20
black asv unbreakable clutch lever$45
front brake assembley $50
14 paddle skat trak tire on rear d.i.d. rim...$225
6" extended swinger with new roller EK roller chain and stainless brake line $ make offer!
ims pro series foot pegs freshly polished $50
black air box$40
42.5mm pwk with matching boyseen reed valve that has been port matched to the carb and air boot that was also port matched going with motor possibly
new plastics with tank and graphics! side panels has white graphics! (rear fender has cracked peice from paddle tire and right side panel has scuffs from kicking it over) includes fork covers and front number plate that also has graphics. front fender is newer honda style. $100
seat and new griper seat cover $65
ODI lock on grips $10
front ams sand snake tire on front excel rim... has repair $75
cpi exhaust... PM ME!
fmf silencer shortened 2 inches$75
powdercoated black subframe $75
powdercoated black frame (no title) $100
15t front sprocket $8
ims folding shifter $10
race tech front shocks for 175ish lb rider $300
rear shock with new powdercoated black spring $75
new lower chain roller $5
rear chain slider $10
non digital cr250 ignition COMPLETE DOWN TO THE KILL SWITCH!!! with the motor for now
SEANMX decompression head 3hrs on it MAX! may sell with head.......
black radiators with good fins black in color $100
rear brake caliper etc. $15
rear brake master cylinder $10
front brake rotor $10
rear brake rotor$10