Kidney stones

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
NightBiker07

Kidney stones

Post by NightBiker07 »

note to self: they SUCK....

i got woke up this morning, one was passing from kidney to bladder (usually the most painful part of the process). no idea what was happening, felt kile i had a knife in me...... i went to the hospital. long story short, there isnt anything that will alleviate that pain....they punped me full of shit and i was spinning like crazy, but the pain didnt go away....and they told me it wouldnt. it just makes you "not care" about it.
they said it was very small.....i cant imagine how it would have felt if it was bigger....they said i probably wont feel it when i piss it out...got my fingers crossed.

i just turned 21.....im a little young for this shit.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Joshwfl

Post by Joshwfl »

That sucks. Start drinking more water.
plynn41

Post by plynn41 »

Drink lots of water and cranberry juice.
'88 PW50 - Connor
'03 YZ85 - Zach
'88 CR500R
'05 CRF250R (to get a heart transplant soon)
'10 Hot Rod Go Kart
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Actually - a TON of lemon-aide will help. I found a little guide that may help you - its in a pdf and I'll have to dig it up if you're interested.
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

ISBB

Post by ISBB »

cherry juice concentrate diluted with water will help with the uric acid. I have gout and have done some research about it and since gout is uric acid based that crystalizes in joints the doc was explaining kidney stones are also an effect of high uric acid levels... soo ya
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

I passed one a month before I turned 30. Thought I would make it that far. I think it passed just about the time they got me on the table. Shot the die in and didn't find anything. I had just eaten breakfast and lost it soon after the pain hit.
Guess I was lucky, My brother was in the hospital for two days and they used the sonic whatever on him.
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Been there, done that, never never never to be repeated. Getting Vicodin and then Demerol (sp?) for the pain was a trip, but driving myself to the ER sucked big time. :shock:
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

they got me so fucking looped out on fentinol (sp?) that the room was looping...didnt touch the pain, just made me not think about it as much...

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
ellett

Post by ellett »

Man up, ya squatter.

When Junior was 15, he had a few kidney stones that measured between 3mm and 5mm and he never complained. Pissed blood for over month before they broke them up with the ultrasound.

This is what was left of the three stones after the subwoofer treatment:

90cr500guy

Post by 90cr500guy »

I feel your pain.
Passed one at age 24.
Couldn't even drive my stick shift p/u to the hospital.
Passed it on the table.
They told me then they can be caused by eating to much food with preservatives in it or to much calcium
Brit's queer
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

fucking passed another one yesterday....it sucked, but i was in no shape to drive so i got to stay an extra day with my wonderful girlfriend. (drove 12 hours one way to see her)

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6