new jump 5x ambulances

WTF Happened!!!!
coley13

new jump 5x ambulances

Post by coley13 »

new jumps. 1 in particular is a table top, it's only about 15meters but the take off is like an fmx ramp but dirt. this thing launches you about 2.5, 3 meters higher than the take off. the problem with the tabletop is that it rises slightly before the down ramp. i tried the jump a few times gradualy getting further and further, i pulled up short on the incline and bottomed my suspension hard. at first i thought i broke my ankle but ended up with a light sprain. it's the sort of jump you have to hit 3rd gear and clear to ensure you land on the down ramp. i'm too old for this crap.

the jump has only been there 3 weeks and the ambulance has been called 5 times for riders busting themselves up.

i decided i'm going to stiffen my suspension and give it another crack, i'll take the video camera next time, i figure if i stack i may as well get some footage of it.

also the lading ramps slopes from right to left so you have to throw the bike sideways a little in the air, but i havnt thought that far ahead yet.

i know i shouldnt try it but the next biggest jump there i'm starting to get bored with, i'm sure once i clear it the first time i'll just keep hitting it. just need a bit of courage first
13 isnt unlucky i just keep falling off
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Ride safe Brother.... Its not like your being paid to risk it all....

USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT!

:wink: