Nancy Reagan

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Nancy Reagan

Post by AlisoBob »

Nancy Reagan's Letter of Forgiveness to John Hinckley.

We could all learn so much from this elegant and gracious lady.
You might recall that John Hinckley was a seriously deranged young man who shot President Reagan in the early 1980's. Hinckley was absolutely obsessed with movie star Jodie Foster, and in his twisted mind, loved Jodie to the point that to make himself well known to her, he attempted to assassinate President Reagan.

There is speculation Hinckley may soon be released as having been rehabilitated. Consequently, you will appreciate the following letter from Nancy Reagan to

John Hinckley:

To: John Hinckley

My family and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery.
In our country's spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know that we bear no grudge against you for shooting President Reagan.
We are fully aware that mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation.

We're confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive man.

Best wishes,
Nancy Reagan & Family

P.S. While you have been incarcerated, Barack Obama has been banging Jodie Foster like a screen door in a tornado. You might want to look into that.

:lol:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

:rotfl:
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

:rotfl: Had me going...... :rotfl:
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST