Mel Gibson, Pt.2

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Yeah, he earned this for sure:

:aholebadge:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

Holy shit...he's gone mad! Hot pussy can do that to a man..... :shock:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

must have been some super hot pussy! :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
nmdesertrider

Post by nmdesertrider »

f that looks like octomom
03 CRF450/85 500
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

And the latest, again....:roll:

I'm thinkin bi-polar....

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... old-digger

The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

this guy is insane :shock:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

yea mel is insane, or most likely drunk in those phone calls, but after dealing with a few psycho bitches in my short lifetime something tells me this bitch is evil, and setting him up. She is just a bit too calm and collected, and the fact these conversations have been recorded and released says magnitudes about her intentions.

It is possible for a crazy bitch to drive a guy crazy, and mel is either to stupid or drunk to realize what this woman is doing, and he has lost his upper hand in the situation.

as mentioned she has a certain "octomom" look about her, maybe her sister? :shock:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

its funny you should say this because I had the same thought... the really crazy bitches can take full control of the situation and mislead others to be in their favor.
My mom is like that, the hospitals and jails cannot hold he, she always gets someone to be on her side and feel sorry for her. Funny thing is this bitch even sounds like my mom. I'm guessing by now Mel really recrets ever meeting her.
What do you want to bet she was being phycho and getting him all riled up before she hit the record button.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

I bet you are right danny. I bet she knows when he is drunk when he calls, she gets him all riled up then presses the record button. the money she recieves from lawsuites, interviews, Dr phil and fucking oprah will be worth millions.

Yep thats a plan that can only be conceived by a fucking britincali.

These guys like tiger, mel and other big stars need to be smarter. here is what i would do.

1. Never ever get married. ever.
2. get my sperm put on "ice," so when I CHOOSE to procreate i can.
3. get clipped
4. buy a video camera
5. bang every bitch in sight on film (no rape charges if its on film)

Problems solved
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Mel, Tiger. Stooooopid.
I could have a lot of fun in Vegas on just the interest their money makes and have no long term worries.
Then again, I've been suckered twice so what the fuck do I know.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Whoopie, your proving yourself to be a real dumb bitch....

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/whoopi-goldber ... view--1386

Mels all over the niggers, wetbacks, jews, and just about everyone else who isnt white..... for real.

Whoopie says " Mels a nice guy, this was taken out ouf context." Sucking up to her "Hollywood Buddy". If some baked, Barstow Toyota car dealer finance manager said even one off color remark, Whoopie would order a nationwide Toyota boycott.

This is just what a dumb nigger does.... turns a blind eye to a REAL racist, but will file a muti million dollar lawsuit over a off color joke or a 40 year old cartoon.

Go Fuck Yourself Whoopie, you should be ashamed of yourself.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

today I heard on the radio that the tapes have been tampered with and the parts where she speaks were recorded at a different time...
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Dont beleive that, must be Mels lawyer doing some spin control.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

http://www.hollyscoop.com/mel-gibson/fo ... 24473.aspx

I'm not defending him by any means, but some of the parts on some of the tapes do sound a bit off. I mean, he is a psychotic racist asshole, but maybe shes also using that to her advantage and I can't say I blame her.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Those knocked out teeth are lookin' pretty real.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Dudes a kook.........
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

" I was at the Dodger game......"

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
xtremeslide

Re: Mel Gibson, Pt.2

Post by xtremeslide »

AlisoBob wrote:In one of the most explosive, racist and vile outbursts by a celebrity ever caught on tape, Mel Gibson told the mother of his love child that the way she was dressed would get her "raped by a pack of niggers," RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

It's a shocking and blockbuster development in the couple's bitter legal battle, and Mel's disgusting words are on audio tape. His racist, misogynist statement is one of the secrets lurking in his war with his former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.

RadarOnline.com has heard the tape, which also includes Mel telling Oksana he will burn down her home.

Drunken Mel previously shocked the world with his anti-Semetic comments when busted for DUI. Now, the new racist outburst has taken the Oscar winner to an even deeper low.

His outburst came during a series of explosive arguments with Oksana, mother of his infant daughter Lucia. They have been battling in court, with documents under seal, for the past several weeks.

And there is more than one disgusting outburst from Mel. RadarOnline.com has listened to the hate-fuelled rants the Braveheart star unleashed during fights with Oksana as their relationship unraveled.

"You're an embarrassment to me," Mel tells her at one point.

"You look like a fucking pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers, it will be your fault."

Mel's attorney told RadarOnline.com that he is no longer commenting on the case and said Mel's publicist is the only Mel official who will speak for him.

Mel's profane outbursts are littered with references to Oksana being a "whore" and "britincali".

In another tirade, Mel tells Oksana: "How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so fucking nice."

He warns, "I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

The emergence of the explicit tapes is a stunning development in the couple's bitter separation and court battle over custody of their young daughter.

RadarOnline.com first broke the story about how Mel, 54, and Oksana, 40, filed dueling restraining orders against each other under seal.

Published reports say Oksana is alleging Gibson punched her in the face twice during a fit of rage, giving her a concussion and knocking out two of her front teeth.

Gibson does not deny that they had a confrontation but has simply described it, through his lawyer, as a loud argument.

In a further outburst, Mel is heard telling her, "You're a bitch" to which Oksana insists, "I didn't do anything."

"Did so," Mel responds.

When cops arrested Mel in 2006 on suspicion of drunk driving, Mel barraged them with obscenities, tried to escape custody and spewed bizarre anti-Semitic remarks.

"Fucking Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world," Mel said.

He also allegedly told a female officer, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

Gibson has seven children with former wife Robyn, whom he split with in 2009 after 27 years of marriage.

I heard the tape recorderd but i didn't undertood all the things ,
except the bad mood of gibson and some dirt words meanwhile the girl asked him politely

Now i see the scene, very clear, jerk,dumbass,retard,imbecil,i can't find words for express my feelings
about this miserable.

This guy is going nuts and he

should be with his family taking care about his daughter welfare.

Not beating an i wanna-be-famous girl,

because i'm the girlfriend of...

with all my respect about that bitches.

The Daughter is the first

(nobody never ,ever should be beated in a relationship,it's better

get your own way,and live it alone the other,

but i know that with kids in the middle the situation could be terrible)
CR500R
V-MAX 1200