I need a kick start lever bad for a 91

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Ported&Polished

I need a kick start lever bad for a 91

Post by Ported&Polished »

Mine fell off in the dunes and is now a peice of Glamis gold. Funny story, I actually found a nice kick starter out there a few days before, but it was for something else of course.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

I heard Brit found one at Glamis and put it in his boot till he got back to camp.
Maybe he'll give you a good deal on it.
britincali

Post by britincali »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Ported&Polished

I'll tell you what really happened. Brit saw my kicker in the sand, but instead of picking it up and asking who lost it, he took a piece of trash and placed it next to the lost kicker. Then he went to where I was, waited for me to stop the engine, and asked me to move my leg. After seeing my kicker missing, he said he had seen it, and placed some trash next to it in the dunes as a marker. So off he went to find it, but no luck, the trash was there but the kicker was gone. In stepped God to make Brits bike stall, and not start untill he was flush faced and into full hyperthermia. Somehow he managed to make it back to me, where his finger tight kicker could be used to start both bikes, and back to camp we went. So Brit goes into his trailer for a shower and some medication, which I was more than happy to give him (the medication, not the shower). And I proceeded to barrow said kicker from Brit for a rockin' ride into Glamis history.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
britincali

Post by britincali »

I saw the kicker 4 seconds before the guy on the yammy ran it over, I looked for it but couldnt find it and moved the pice of trash to where I last saw it :wink:

Oh and I was trying to move your leg to see if the kicker was still there and YOU killed your bike :wink:

Anyway its all gravy and worked out in the end :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Ported&Polished

It's a fun story any way you twist it. :lol: I ended getting a new kicker from a member of the cr500riders board for 20 dolla.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!