Ms. Adams needs her pussy sewn shut

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Ms. Adams needs her pussy sewn shut

Post by AlisoBob »

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/apr/21 ... p-justice/

TAMPA - The din of room 168 at the Economy Inn on East Busch Boulevard occasionally drowned out conversation.

Twelve children ranging from teenagers to toddlers to infants spent the past week here, scrambling across the floor, bouncing on beds. With eyes filled with resignation on Wednesday morning, they were hungry and dirty and they wore the same clothes as the day before and the day before that.

Angel Adams, the mom, was asking for help, as the children rambled about the room. She was homeless and hopeless, she said. A relative paid for the motel room for a week, and after that, who knows. Her fiancé is in prison. Her 1-year-old is named John The Baptist Brown.

With measured indignation, Adams said somebody owes her.

By the end of the day, help had arrived.

Nick Cox, regional director of the Florida Department of Children and Families, paid Adams a visit and, standing outside the motel room with all 12 children present, offered a solution. He said there was room at A Kid's Place in Brandon, a cottage large enough to house a family of 12. Wary of the offer, Adams agreed.

The lifelong Tampa resident said she wants justice from the Hillsborough County sheriff's child protection team that took her kids away from her two years ago and from Hillsborough Kids Inc., which got her kids back six months ago.

"What do I do?" she said earlier in the day. "I have no answers. My family has been railroaded. Someone needs to pay.

"Nobody's helping me."

She remained distrustful of the system, she said. It was a system that despite all good intentions landed her in the motel, in this fix, in the first place.

Others would disagree, saying Adams is the cause of her own problems.

This morning, inside the dingy motel room, Adams handed out a list of her children's names and ages. Across the top: "Three fathers. One Mother. Fifteen Children."

Ten of the children, she said, were fathered by Garry Brown, currently serving a five-year prison term for dealing cocaine. A sampling of his kids' names: Garry Nesha, Garry Brown Jr., Garry Lethia, Garryiell and Garry Rick.

Cuban sandwiches and packaged noodles were donated during the motel stay. In the room, a microwave sat on top of a mini refrigerator. No stove. One sink, one toilet, one shower. Everyone walked barefoot over a grimy stained green carpet.

The smell of dirty diapers filled the room. Jerome, 11, gave Andrew, 6 months, a bottle. "This is not comfortable," Jerome said.

The baby coughed and spit up on Jerome's hand. He didn't flinch and patted the baby on the back.

"The girls sleep on one bed," Adams said. "The boys sleep on the other. I just crash on the floor."

The 12 kids are the youngest of 15 altogether, she said. Three have "aged out," meaning they have turned 18 and are on their own, no longer a part of the child welfare system.

"I can have as many as I want to," she said. All her kids, she added, "are gifts from God."

The 37-year-old mother doesn't work. "This is my work," she said gesturing toward the bunch. "I do this all by myself. I don't know what I'm going to do. This is a revolving door going nowhere."

She said her problems began two years ago when Brown was arrested and the money dried up. Right after that her children were taken away and put into foster care over allegations of neglect, she said.

Hillsborough Kids stepped in and took the case, eventually returning the children to her and Brown. Before Christmas, the couple took a two-bedroom apartment off North Boulevard near Columbus Drive.

Hillsborough Kids agreed to pay the $800 a month rent after caseworkers inspected the apartment and, though a bit cramped, said it was OK.

But the landlord, who evicted Adams in March, thought differently.

Sandy Chiellini said Adams showed up to sign the lease with Brown and one child. She didn't learn until later that there were 11 other children. There were problems with plumbing, downstairs tenants were flooded. There was noise, and occasional visits from police. Other tenants were complaining. Some left.

She said Adams' apartment was trashed. Clothes and food were scattered everywhere, screens were broken out. Chiellini began eviction proceedings. Adams failed to show up for two eviction hearings.

Chiellini said Adams and her children left last Thursday, taking only the clothes on their backs.

Cox said that opinions about Adams aside, the children are the main concern. He said clearly she loves the kids and they love her and the department does not want to split the family.

Lodging at A Kid's Place is temporary and department caseworkers will have to figure out how to place the Adams family in a permanent home. That's down the road, he said. For now, at least they are out of the hotel room.

"My children fear DCF," Adams told Cox outside the motel room Wednesday afternoon. "I do too."
"I want to make sure right now you and your kids are not living in a hotel room," he responded.

Still, Adams was hesitant. She wanted to know about the long term.

"I need money," she said. "I need transportation. My children need a place to live."

Hillsborough Kids spokesman Elaine Olszewski said her agency has been working with Adams for months and there is a system of support at work behind the scenes.

Case managers have been in constant contact with Adams, Olszewski said.

Typically, single moms in similar situations have frequent visits by case workers, who work with charities in the community and coordinate grant money to pay for services.

"It's on a case-by-case basis," she said. "It's not that we would financially support them, but we are connected to community partners that provide assistance."

The goal when children are removed from the home is to get them back with biological parents, she said, and caseworkers try to work to that end.

"Children always are better with their biological parents," she said. "Once we determine they are safe and everything is appropriate, there's a six-month period when they still are technically in the system. We continue to monitor the kids."

She said all the children of school age are enrolled and going to school, although Adams said they have not attended classes since she took up residence in the hotel. She said she can't get them to school.

"There's a lot of support out there," Olszewski said, "and we kind of direct them. She has the support from the community, churches and family members."

I live in a 3500 sq.ft. house with two kids.... and thats barely dooable.

WTF is this bitch thinking..... Obama will step in, and save the day???
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Yep, 12+ more to the entitlement generation with their hands out. :twisted:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

NightBiker07

Re: Ms. Adams needs her pussy sewn shut

Post by NightBiker07 »

AlisoBob wrote:

I live in a 3500 sq.ft. house with two kids.... and thats barely dooable.

3500 Sq ft. house is barely doable? i grew up in a house of 5 around 2000 sq ft.........not even remotely cramped......

as for the bitch.....shoot her, send the nigglets to africa.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

NightBiker07 wrote: i grew up in a house of 5 around 2000 sq ft.........not even remotely cramped......

I got shit EVERYWHERE.......

School projects going on in the dining room

Music shit going on in the guest room

Sports shit in the backyard

Afterschool shit all over the garage

Laundry up to my armpits....

Dog and Guinea pig crap to deal with

My wife does the school year book, is PTA president, and other school stuff..... paperwork is all over the place....

Fuck it, I'm moving out!
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

AlisoBob wrote:
NightBiker07 wrote: i grew up in a house of 5 around 2000 sq ft.........not even remotely cramped......

My wife does the school year book, is PTA president, and other school stuff..... paperwork is all over the place....

Fuck it, I'm moving out!
you dont gotta tell me about too much shit lol. the garage is 30X40 with 4 cars in it, at least 7 motors, wheels, tires, crates and crates and CRATES of shit...basically packed from back to front, can hardly get the damn mower out :evil:

wait till you step on a metal "jack" in the middle of the night.
no matter how they are dropped, they sit so perfectly to fuck your night all up.

2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
2strokes4ever

Post by 2strokes4ever »

Well where im at, the aboriginal population are about 98% unemployed, they are dopy, useless, no drive, breathin all the white mans air losers, but i got to tell you that the income from the federal government used to let these people drive a nicer car than i can afford keeps tradies like me in constant work. Free houses for them, no questions asked welfare for them, car loans that the government pays for, for fucks sake they even get an allowence for dogs, so they all have 30 dogs that they dont feed. Its a strange mix that is balanced perfectly to benifet the working class, middle class citerzens like me.

I cant stand bludgers
Two bangers, Guitar playing, Many beers

1996 CR500/2001 CR250 CONVERSION IN PROGRESS
2007 RM250
2010 Banshee
2004 CR 85
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

AlisoBob wrote:

Fuck it, I'm moving out!
haha, sounds like my house except I have a basement full of shit too. But NO ONE is allowed in the shop part of my garage, that shit is OFF LIMITS!!
Speedway73

Post by Speedway73 »

Her problems started when the stupid bitch took her first cock at 10,11...12 or whatever age she was. Society doesn't owe her a dime.

I can fix it for $4.50.
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

NT abo's get eat'n by there dog's when they colapse from the grog....3 deaths this year already and now a government cull is in the pipe works...at tax payers expense mind you.... :twisted:
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
2strokes4ever

Post by 2strokes4ever »

thats fuckin funny asteroid

Two bangers, Guitar playing, Many beers

1996 CR500/2001 CR250 CONVERSION IN PROGRESS
2007 RM250
2010 Banshee
2004 CR 85
98cr500rider

Post by 98cr500rider »

Chappy was a good singer, he knew the words and he was quite clear, what the fuck did they arrest him for anyway, and where were the chorus girls.

That was the Boney-M guy right???