9-11-2010

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

thestuz wrote:
Roostius_Maximus wrote:
911 was definatly a staged act, no matter what the theories were behind it.
Exactly.

on another note, watch this 5 part video on how the bank system works.....if you think you know, think again......its quite enlightening. it doesnt talk much about the federal reserve, its about local banks.

2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
sugarshane

Post by sugarshane »

kdizzle wrote:I believe the muslim terrorists flew the planes into the twin towers, and the pentagon. I dont believe in remote control planes or a government conspiracy..
They are called Drones, the military uses them all the time for a number of missions
kdizzle wrote:I do believe they caught us withour pants down and we were not expecting it. I do belive the government would "supress" details of the attacks which would enrage the public if they knew how inept our government really is.

Those building were very tall and weighed alot. Once the top floors started collapsing on each other it was like a house of cards falling. Anyone who has observed a modern skyscraper being built can easily see how the entire structure is build to act as a whole to provide support. all the components need to be in place for the structure to be strong..
The towers were designed specifically to take an impact from an aircraft and remain standing
kdizzle wrote:I never thought i would see a giant ocean liner break in half like a stick but they do, and an airliner as well. its not like there is a 100 ft diameter rod going throught the entire structure like a backbone if you know what I mean, the strength is in the structure and loosing even one peice of the whole can cause the entire structure to weaken. Google "progressive collapse" to learn more. it is a known problem with large buildings.

No way a missile hit the pentagon. There is no way our modern missiles could miss a slow fat passenger jetliner, no way. Again, the planes are engineered to be rigid in the designed direction, not to hit a concrete wall head on at 400+. Also the pentagon was built over 60 years ago, like a brick shithouse. It was designed a hell of alot stronger than modern skyscrapers..
there is no possible way that an airliner could have navigated through everything in its path to his the Pentagon. They hit the only part that happened to be under construction... one of the most secured buildings in the world had NONE of it's survalience systems working?! the fires were hot enough to disenegrate an aircraft made of titanium and shit and leave human flesh in tact enough to DNA test. I have been to a few crash sites while in the Air Force and have NEVER seen everything disenigrated... even when loaded with explosives!
kdizzle wrote:As far as the black box, I am surprised they did not find it. that might be BS by the government if true.

Building 7? well it had an assload of fire hot debris falling on it and i would call it a stretch to say it could have started some fires. However i have never really looked into the published reports for that building.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

KDIZZEL,
check this clip out... it should answer all your questions in a few brief minutes..

the pentagon.

the twin towers (4 mins into the clip)

do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

As the towers fell, you would have a ever decreasing mass from above trying to colapse a ever increasing structure still standing beneath it.

At some point it should have slowed, or while the floors contuined to pancake, the inner steel core should have remained.

It didnt.

The tallest remaining piece of the core was only 4 stories high.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

bob, those buildings fell at "freefall speed".....
there is only one thing thing that can make building structures fall that quick and precise... explosives.
traces of thermite were found in all dust samples collected. but as usual, this did not make it to the 911 report.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

thestuz wrote:bob, those buildings fell at Near "freefall speed".....
Thats my point.... it shouldnt have.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

so whats your theory then bob? id love to hear it.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

The towers were designed specifically to take an impact from an aircraft and remain standing
that dosent mean it will, the challenger shuttle was designed to go to space, not explode...
but i still think were not hearing the true story, the towers falling straight down makes me suspicious
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

2strokeforever wrote:
that dosent mean it will, the challenger shuttle was designed to go to space, not explode...
but i still think were not hearing the true story, the towers falling straight down makes me suspicious
actually, the twin towers were designed to be able to take "multiple" hits from airliners.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

it seems to me, alot of americans feel difficult about coming publicly out and saying it was an inside job because they fear being "villified" as "anti-american" or a "loony".
where as the evidence and the truth suggests that it was an inside job.

the truth has been shrouded by fear. everyones affraid to pipe up and say whats right.

it amazes me that its been 9 years, and america is still only slowly coming around to whats happening.

arron russo. a close friend of the roccefeller dynasty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkk ... re=related

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

You know i hate the government and believe they are as crooked as the day is long, but I just cant see this whole thing being staged. Of all plots to bring a country into war this was one that made the cut? cmon im not buying it.

Without getting into a pissing match about thermite, flashes and rogue missles i would like any of you tin foil hatters to explain to me what the masterminds of 9/11 wanted to accomplish by doing this? They "knew" we would go to war in Afgh. and Iraq? I dont think any one entity could pull this off and have the desired effects.

So the Government, FAA, airlines, Pentagon, and military all colluded together to bring us this staged disaster? man I just not buying it.

Didnt Osama claim responsibility for these attacks? ohh im sure that the government told him to say that to cover there tracks. right?

The planes were remote controlled and the true attackers werent even on the planes? where were/are the pilots then?

A plane could not navigate to the pentagon through the trees/whatever? but a missile could?

A bomb went off in the pentagon? where the hell is the supposed plane that hit it? dissapeared from the earth? ohh wait the military blew it up in mid air then send a decoy missile to hit the pentagon. to make it look like the plane hit. Then told the military pilots to cover it up.. right?

what about flight 93 where the passengers overtook the hijackers? im sure uncle sam paid those hijackers off and installed remote control onto the plane right? what is your guys story about this plane? thermite? another govn't staging?

Regarding the towers - I can throw a piece of steel onto a campfire and it wont melt, might get hot but wont melt. Now if I stack the wood into a "house" like we were taught in boy scouts and blow on it that sonoabitch will get ALOT hotter and even melt the metal if you left it there long enough. Now think of the Towers with all windows blown out, hundreds of feet above the city in the wind with thousands of gallons of jet fuel thrown on it. Thats how that fire got so damm hot. and honestly that seems like a more sound explanation than thermite, angle cut iron and remote control planes. Jebus.

I could go on and on.... sometimes if it looks like a dog barks like a dog its a dog!

Again i truly believe we were caught with our pants down and the gov't skewed lots of shit to protect thier asses. but at the end of the day it was radical muslims that did this.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

kdizzle wrote:....thousands of gallons of jet fuel thrown on it. Thats how that fire got so damm hot. and honestly that seems like a more sound explanation than thermite, angle cut iron .
90% or more of the jet fuel was consumed in this....

What was left was burning desks and copy machines.

Photos dont lie....

kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Right about that Bob,

Placed by the government?

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

No, I've said many times that a plane hit the Pentagon.... Far too many eye witnesses exist to doubt that fact....

But....

1. How can a "normal" passanger plane penrtrate 300+' of hardened concrete and steel when the very same type of plane didnt go in one side of the WTC, and out the other ( 200 ' of glass , air , and drywall )

2. The Pentagon has its own missle battery. It sat idle even though it was widely known that the East Coast was under attack from tha air.

3. The Pentagon had fighter planes directed towards it, then redirecred 120 miles out over the ocean.... why? NOTHING exists to protect out over the ocean.

4. The plane was torn to confetti by the impact, then debris was 100% consumed by the fire, yet they returned identified bodies to the familys. HTF is that possible?

5. The "pilot" couldnt fly for shit, yet lost 8,000' of altitude in one 330 degree turn and slammed into the building with about 6" under each engine. There isnt a pilot who could do this without alot of simulator time to practice it......

These are just a few examples.

There are only about 4 things about 9/11 that make sense, and about 432,666 things that dont.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

did you see the documentary that showed how there were 2 light poles in the way of the flight path that didnt get knocked down, absolutely impossible to approach that building and avoid them.
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

AlisoBob wrote:No, I've said many times that a plane hit the Pentagon.... Far too many eye witnesses exist to doubt that fact....

But....

1. How can a "normal" passanger plane penrtrate 300+' of hardened concrete and steel when the very same type of plane didnt go in one side of the WTC, and out the other ( 200 ' of glass , air , and drywall )

Good question, I dont have an answer to that one, what would you speculate?

2. The Pentagon has its own missle battery. It sat idle even though it was widely known that the East Coast was under attack from tha air.

Not sure anyone knew what to do in a "hostage" type crisis. Should we shoot down planes filled with our own citizens? I dont think any of the top brass was confident enough to make that decision in the short windows that they had.

3. The Pentagon had fighter planes directed towards it, then redirecred 120 miles out over the ocean.... why? NOTHING exists to protect out over the ocean.

We cant really speculate what the planes orders were at that moment. I dont know how many resources were available to fight the threats (there were more that 2 targets) but 120 miles away for a fighter is a distance that could be closed in a matter of seconds. Also they had no idea of the terrorist targets, however they were loitering closer to where the impacts had already occured, which is not bad logic in my mind. However i would have preffered they follow they followed the hijacked plane. But this might not have been possible due to limited number of scrambled fighter jets. Need more info on this to call this move correctly.

4. The plane was torn to confetti by the impact, then debris was 100% consumed by the fire, yet they returned identified bodies to the familys. HTF is that possible?

Hotspots in the damage/fire could attribute this. The damage and heat was not in a controlled area, therefore the results are not consistent throughout the damage area.

5. The "pilot" couldnt fly for shit, yet lost 8,000' of altitude in one 330 degree turn and slammed into the building with about 6" under each engine. There isnt a pilot who could do this without alot of simulator time to practice it......

It was confirmed the Pilots had lots of time on the simulator. Also, your assuming the plane hit perfectly as the pilot wanted. The impact was very low and may have caused more damage a bit higher up on the structure. Hitting a building as large as the pentagon isn't like threading a needle, and we have no idea where he intended to hit.

These are just a few examples.

There are only about 4 things about 9/11 that make sense, and about 432,666 things that dont.

I agree and bet the true story is quite a bit different than what the public believes. but it was terrorst in planes that did the damage.
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:did you see the documentary that showed how there were 2 light poles in the way of the flight path that didnt get knocked down, absolutely impossible to approach that building and avoid them.

Looks clear to me?

aircraft parts.. some plane got though there without hitting a lightpole, there's a confirmed engine rotor from said aircraft right there?

Lots of rumors but very little fact surrounding 9/11
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

The most dense items on the aircraft were the engines, these obviously didnt penetrate the walls of the Pentagon.

If the engines didnt, that that means the wings, and tail sections didnt either.... where are they?

There should be shit ..... EVERYWHERE.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Im 100% positive what hit the pentagon wasnt a plane......

If someone pisses on the back lot of our dealership its on camera, 100% of what you do in vegas (aside from rooms and toilets) is on camera, shit 90% of the cities in england are under constant CCTV.

How the FUK is it that at one of the supposed most secure secrative places in this paranoid country is there only one shitty 1 sec per frame vid of this attack??

The story being fed to us is complete bullshit.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

just because the government didnt pull the trigger doesnt mean it wasnt staged......a third party was used to interface with the terrorists, supply them plans and all the means to carry out the attack, then the government turned their heads when it happened.

and just the fact that ANY of those hijackers are STILL ALIVE TODAY right there says that something is fishy......let alone the plane that hit the pentagon "vaporized" but the bodies were ID'd and returned....horse shit.....

the pics of all those cut core columns would be enough to launch a criminal investigation in any other circumstance. completely ignored here.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

100% of what you do in vegas (aside from rooms and toilets) is on camera
as far as you know :lol:
How the FUK is it that at one of the supposed most secure secrative places in this paranoid country is there only one shitty 1 sec per frame vid of this attack??

X2

there shouldve been 20 different hi def angles at 90 FPS
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
britincali

Post by britincali »

2strokeforever wrote:
there probably is 20 different hi def angles at 90 FPS

Fixed :wink:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

if they werent deleted yet
4stroke=dead fish
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote: The story being fed to us is complete bullshit.
The Gov. has had 9 YEARS to release a synopsis of how Bld. 7 fell.

9 YEARS to comeup with some kind of bullshit story that even makes half-assed sense....

Guess what?? They cant do it!!! Every scenario is laughable.

I watched a 9/11 story the other night, they said that diesel fuel from a underground storage tank was pumped up to where the fires were because someone left a breaker turned on, and it pumped fuel up long enough to melt a key beam that brought the whole building down....

:roll: x 1,000,000,000.

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

britincali wrote:Im 100% positive what hit the pentagon wasnt a plane......

If someone pisses on the back lot of our dealership its on camera, 100% of what you do in vegas (aside from rooms and toilets) is on camera, shit 90% of the cities in england are under constant CCTV.

Yup, at my old job, we caught a guy running out the door with copper tubing because we had cameras, we saw everything that happened in the cage out side and hell once, the garbage guy was lazy and didn't put the dumpster back and it rolled into some cars, I got the garbage company to foot the bill. This is out of a business running 8 year old computers that won't spend money on a damn thing. you guys are right, there should have been a dozen angles of what happened. I had my orientation at the new job today and the head of security gave us a little presentation, and lets just say the security in vegas casinos is just scarry :shock: yet there isn;t a single real shot of that plane :roll:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80