9-11-2010

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

thestuz

Post by thestuz »

kdizzle wrote:You know i hate the government and believe they are as crooked as the day is long, but I just cant see this whole thing being staged. Of all plots to bring a country into war this was one that made the cut? cmon im not buying it.

Without getting into a pissing match about thermite, flashes and rogue missles i would like any of you tin foil hatters to explain to me what the masterminds of 9/11 wanted to accomplish by doing this? They "knew" we would go to war in Afgh. and Iraq? I dont think any one entity could pull this off and have the desired effects.

1)
So the Government, FAA, airlines, Pentagon, and military all colluded together to bring us this staged disaster? man I just not buying it.

2)
Didnt Osama claim responsibility for these attacks? ohh im sure that the government told him to say that to cover there tracks. right?

3)
The planes were remote controlled and the true attackers werent even on the planes? where were/are the pilots then?

A plane could not navigate to the pentagon through the trees/whatever? but a missile could?

A bomb went off in the pentagon? where the hell is the supposed plane that hit it? dissapeared from the earth? ohh wait the military blew it up in mid air then send a decoy missile to hit the pentagon. to make it look like the plane hit. Then told the military pilots to cover it up.. right?

4)
what about flight 93 where the passengers overtook the hijackers? im sure uncle sam paid those hijackers off and installed remote control onto the plane right? what is your guys story about this plane? thermite? another govn't staging?

5)
Regarding the towers - I can throw a piece of steel onto a campfire and it wont melt, might get hot but wont melt. Now if I stack the wood into a "house" like we were taught in boy scouts and blow on it that sonoabitch will get ALOT hotter and even melt the metal if you left it there long enough. Now think of the Towers with all windows blown out, hundreds of feet above the city in the wind with thousands of gallons of jet fuel thrown on it. Thats how that fire got so damm hot. and honestly that seems like a more sound explanation than thermite, angle cut iron and remote control planes. Jebus.

I could go on and on.... sometimes if it looks like a dog barks like a dog its a dog!

6)
Again i truly believe we were caught with our pants down and the gov't skewed lots of shit to protect thier asses. but at the end of the day it was radical muslims that did this.

1)
elements of your government have other hidden agenders than what you or i might think.
not every member of these organisations are corrupt. but there are enough people in high places to put things in place to make things happen.
you must look at who benefits from these actions. then take a look at who is behind the scenes. often its the same people. coincidence???

2)
osama has been a paid cia operative since the russian invasion of afghanistan.
on the morning of 911, george w had a meeting with binladens older brother.
the binladen family were the only people allowed to fly in the week after 911. they were flown out of the country to avoid questioning.
the binladen and bush family have heavy investments in weapons manufacturing organisations.

war anyone???

3)
airport security was handled by the israelis. the security video footage at israeli run airports that the hijacked planes were borded on 911 conveniently "went missing".
israeli mossad agents were caught blowing up car bombs and truck bombs on 911..... did that make the news??? i think not... why???
oh yeah, now israel has global support to attack other "muslim countries" in the name of "self defence"..... beneficaries???? i think???

http://www.whale.to/b/israel_did_911.html

as for the precission plane hits, the mysterious explosions coming from the wtcs secconds before the planes hit and the fact that these terrorists couldnt fly..... doesnt that tell you something...

whatever hit the pentagon was a plane. what plane, no one knows. coincidently, maintainance had "just been carried out" on that section of the pentagon.... suss?
you can still see the electrical rolls out the front of the crash site.

4)
flight 93 was reported to have landed at another airport (ill find the site)
and there is the question of how can mobile phones work that high up?
there is not much evidence to disprove this crash because there was never anything found at the crash site..

but bodies and an engine were aopparently found days later far far away.

5)
if the heat was so intense, then why were people alive and waving out the windows??? there clothes would of melted on there back from that kind of heat.the smoke was more intense.

http://imgtn4.ask.com/ts?t=265196722414 ... 056&ppid=5

waving woman
and that doesnt explain how the whole building turned to dust, or the molten pools of steel found weeks later or the neat cuts found on each piece of steel. they are all cut, not bent!

6)
do you really think that illiterate, men living in a cave on the other side of the world could pull this off?
the fbi were investigating the hijackers in america but the bush administration tol;d the fbi to "back off" them...
t
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
britincali

Post by britincali »

kdizzle wrote:

2)
Didnt Osama claim responsibility for these attacks? ohh im sure that the government told him to say that to cover there tracks. right?

I do believe that osama had a lot to do with the attacks but I guarantee the govt knew about it beforehand and added to it.

3)
The planes were remote controlled and the true attackers werent even on the planes? where were/are the pilots then?

I think the trade center planes were real and full of passengers, stewards, pilots and hijackers

A plane could not navigate to the pentagon through the trees/whatever? but a missile could?

Absolutely, its amazing what modern cruise missiles can do and how tight they can turn

A bomb went off in the pentagon?

No bomb, well apart from the warhead bolted to a cruise missile.

4)
what about flight 93 where the passengers overtook the hijackers?

Im not sold on 93, very little smoke and fire were seen at the crash site and only a smallish hole left in the earth and yet again no visable wreakage at all.........Also cell phones do not work at cruise altitude, I tried on my flight home last month however the onbard sat phones work fine

6)
Again i truly believe we were caught with our pants down

100% but it wasnt only by terrorists but by our own so called leaders....
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

explained...

:lol:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Cleanup at the WTC after the attacks.

Any questions?

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

kdizzle wrote:after

Dumbass, these are Firemen, not construction workers.

This photo was taken minutes after the collapse. ZERO cleanup was done yet, as shown in the image.

kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Dumbass huh?

Well do you have a timestamp on that pic? do you know for sure that was taken minutes or hours after the attack? Me thinks you should be damm sure of your "evidence" before the name calling begins.

Or would you now have me believe bush/cheney got to the FDNY and told them to hurry and cut the structure the same way the conspirators did to help them cover up the mess.

Just an FYI, I was a fireman in the military for 5 years and have been to countless fire schools across the country. The first rule is not to put yourself in danger. Now do you think those fireman would be allowed to rummage through the debris with unstable freestanding structures ready to fall on them? NO! First they would clear the area of danger... IE cut the support beams that could fall and kill them.

Do you think that as soon as the towers fell the firemen swarmed the wreckage like a bunch of ants? shit no you would have to be crazy. Hot metal, sharp metal, fires and other dangers would have prevented that. Obviously you are uneducated on ER, and search and rescue procedures. Thats OK I AM.

The picture I posted of the beams being cut was taken BEFORE the pic you posted plain and simple and the evidence supports that.

Your assumption that the government cut the beams with thermite is completly unfounded and has NO EVIDENCE other than your tin foil hat. do you have any idea how much thermite it would take to go through even one of those beams? have you ever seen a thermite cut? I hadn't either but a quick google search showed me that it is very messy when it cuts, and looks nothing like the 45 cuts you have posted.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:explained...

:lol:
:) :) :) :)
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

kdizzle wrote:Do you think that as soon as the towers fell the firemen swarmed the wreckage like a bunch of ants? shit no you would have to be crazy.
I know for a fact that they did, because my friend Paul Lampasso was on site as part of FDNY that day..... searching for his co workers moments after the towers fell.

He has the respiritory problems to prove it, and he told be he saw shit that day that still gives him nightmares.
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Ok seriously, you truly believe that someone went in there and cut those pillars before the planes hit.. seriously?

You say that picture you posted above had (and i quote) "Zero cleanup was done yet"

However there is clearly multiple cuts in the pillar on the right side of the photo debunking your theory? what say you to that?

The simple fact is your theory holds no water without a timestamp on that pic, and knowing they used THE SAME CUTS in cleanup I think all but the most adimate tin foilers will succumb to logic.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

kdizzle wrote:Ok seriously, you truly believe that someone went in there and cut those pillars before the planes hit.. seriously?

You say that picture you posted above had (and i quote) "Zero cleanup was done yet"

However there is clearly multiple cuts in the pillar on the right side of the photo debunking your theory? what say you to that?

The simple fact is your theory holds no water without a timestamp on that pic, and knowing they used THE SAME CUTS in cleanup I think all but the most adimate tin foilers will succumb to logic.
Would not say they are the same....the pic bob posted is a clean cut, the one you posted is wavier than all hell. sure, the general angle is the same, but it is NOT the same cut.

look carefully, the metal is blown OUT from the inside of the beam down the face of it.......this wouldnt happen if it was cut with a torch or similar cutting device, all the metal would be blown inwards.....
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Ever cut a tree down?

First you cut an angle so the tree will fall in the desired direction,

Then you keep cutting untill the tree falls.

then you finish the cut.

Looks like the beam was cut from the top at a 45, fell down and was still attached slightly at the (uncut) bottom. Then was cut from the inside to completely sever the beam.

If you examine the pic closer you will see the same marks on the INSIDE of the top of the 45, Proving the cut was made from the outside.

In fact if you see molten metal dried on the inside and the outside of the beam it further Debunks the theory and proves it was cut during cleanup.

Thanks for bringing that up :P

Again, that picture proves absolutely nothing without a timestamp.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

dude, watch that video we linked - zeitgeist or whatever, demolition dude back years before the towers was showing a news crew how to wrap primerchord or whatever it was arround the beam, exactly the same way
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

98cr500rider

Post by 98cr500rider »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39331594/ns/world_news/

Well i did try to direct link the speech with english translation but they have made it into an advert show. now you have to search around and look for it.

Well at least it is a president trying to bring out the truth about 9-11

Pity it’s not Mr Obama calling for the truth, but it rattled Obama enough that he immediately gave an interview on the BBC radio world service, to the bbc Persian Gulf service direct into Iran to try and counter rattle president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Just think how rattled he would be if that was a respected world leader, that said that, not just the bogeyman.

It will not go unnoticed that this issue is a potential weak spot for Obama, he will be caught between a rock and a hard place if it builds up some momentum and gets some other world support for a UN investigation, leading to a proper CRIMINAL investigation.

Obama should throw Bush to the wolves.

That reminds me, where are my old Dire Straights albums, I have a sudden urge to play one of them.

thestuz

Post by thestuz »

my suspicions are it goes beeper than bush.
if obama ever tried to bring out the truth, i think he would end up a dead kennedy.
Last edited by thestuz on September 27th, 2010, 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

thestuz wrote:my suspicions are it goes beeper than bush.
if obama ever tried to bring out the truth, i think he would end up a kennedy.
fuck yes it goes deeper than bush! he was just a puppet too.....we need to not forget that.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

11 years later, still more questions than answers....

:?
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Im coming out of the doldrums to stand by my statements ;)

Hope you guys are doing well..

I sold my 500 for a KXF450 and am to ashamed to come back and hang with the die hard 500 riders. So now i occasionally lurk and check up on you guys.

You guys ought to all be running a Rekluse by now ?

The 500 still has a special place in heart though ;)

Cheers!
killtman

Post by killtman »

AlisoBob wrote:11 years later, still more questions than answers....
I just read the whole topic... the most difficult thing with internet is to separate what is a hoax and what's not. In every tragedy, some like to find a kind conspiracy (Elvis is still alive or Man never went on the moon, and Lady Di was killed by the MI6 for example... )

So this is my point of view (beware, it's the point of view of a dimb Belgian guy :lol: )...

The US government wanted to go to war to control one of the most important petroleum field (Iraq)... And Bush senior failed at the first gulf war. He failed because Iraq was still under Sadam Hussein's control.

Then they knew via the Mossad that a terrorist attack was planned. They just let it happen (and perhaps helped it in certain ways) because this would be the necessary eletrochoc to be allowed to attack once again the middle east (and Iraq). And in between the lines, Bush Junior to finish the job done years ago by his father.

But to be sure that the terrorist attack will be a total tragedy, they planned a controled demolition of the towers, because 2 planes hitting the towers and killing "only" 100 persons would maybe not be enough to go to war and unlock a budget of billions of USD

So the towers were down and they wanted to go to war... But the UN voted against.
Then they came with the massive destruction weapons in Iraq to weight on the balance.
The whole UN voted against it too... However, the US and UK went to war against Iraq and Al Qaida.

We won't ever know the truth, we can only have our own idea about it.

Staline said "one dead is a tragedy... one million dead is a statistic"... :(
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I'm not going into the politics of it, only the facts of the day.... and the cover up that followed.

Time and the bullshit NIST reports wont change what went down that day.....

killtman

Post by killtman »

I understand what you mean.

Maybe Susan Lindauer will provide you with the clues to imagine what possibly happened.

Very interesting... :shock: