aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
homenf

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by homenf »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
94 CR125
06 CR500AF

"I'd give you my two cents on this hope and change thing, but I can't afford to anymore."
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Everyone bend over.
We're all gonna get fucked.
other

Post by other »

If we can see, all the way over here, how fuckin stupid that is, why can't the voting publuic of America ?
o.t.h.e.r . . . . .Over The Hill Enduro Rider
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

because it's full of a bunch of idiots these assholes keep letting come over our borders. that and he POS liberal media did not help...
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic"

- Benjamin Franklin
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

hoofarted wrote:"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic"

- Benjamin Franklin

That's right.
I was having lunch today with a bunch of the guys and a waitress I'd been flirting with asked what we thought of the election.
I said don't get me started.
She put her hand out like she wanted to shake, I looked at it and almost coughed up an oyster.
Turns out she is a single mother....................
That's her fucking problem.
We shouldn't have to pay for her kid.
I oughta just take her out sometime and put the grudge fuck on her.
Problem is, I did that once and the stupid bitch liked having her head bang into the wall.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

other wrote:If we can see, all the way over here, how fuckin stupid that is, why can't the voting publuic of America ?
Because we've reached the point where over 50% of the population receives government entitlements which is what barry is all about. What those dumasses don't realize is when we hit the fiscal cliff, their entitlements will be the first to go away. Yet another reason to be well armed.
'87 CR500R / (2) '01 CR500R / '02 MPS CR500R AF / '06 XR650R / '06 XR650L / '01 XR400R / '01 FLHTCUI / '04 CRF 450R / '84 CR500R / '89 Transalp /'05 CRF450X / '02 XR200R
Jay Birdsong

Don't you know about the Bird?
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

The collapse is the idea......after things get real bad, "we the people" will let them come in, "restructure the government", let them take control/power, then we are on the highway to dictatorship/communism/whatever they feel they want to instill upon us.

That is the end-game. Let shit get super bad so they can REALLY do what they want....create two classes. The rich and powerful, and the serfs. Problem is, they dont realize they live better under the current system.

Technological advances dont come about from slaves....they come about by free men, with a drive to become rich or change the world with their ideas.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

That's right.
I was having lunch today with a bunch of the guys and a waitress I'd been flirting with asked what we thought of the election.
I said don't get me started.
She put her hand out like she wanted to shake, I looked at it and almost coughed up an oyster.
Turns out she is a single mother....................
That's her fucking problem.
We shouldn't have to pay for her kid.
I oughta just take her out sometime and put the grudge fuck on her.
Problem is, I did that once and the stupid bitch liked having her head bang into the wall.

You say that like its a negative thing. I'll just throw this out there. If she liked it, you obviously weren't putting enough effort into it. :twisted:
(not questioning your manhood)
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Scooter, I gave it all I had :lol: