Government overreach much?

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
NightBiker07

Government overreach much?

Post by NightBiker07 »

Beck interviews Ted Nugent about some of the things he's been going through lately. Speak out against the government, there's hell to pay apparently. This is scary shit, if you have 12 minutes, watch the video.

http://web.gbtv.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=20945943
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

This is where Ted fudged up..... I would have told the Secret Service to go fuck off....
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

AlisoBob wrote:This is where Ted fudged up..... I would have told the Secret Service to go fuck off....
This video has nothing to do with the Secret service Fiasco. It has to do with the government trying to shut him up for his activism, by raiding his friends house and generally causing him hell.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

NightBiker07 wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:This is where Ted fudged up..... I would have told the Secret Service to go fuck off....
This video has nothing to do with the Secret service Fiasco. It has to do with the government trying to shut him up for his activism, by raiding his friends house and generally causing him hell.
Interesting that the government doesn't want to shut up the "Occupy" assholes. :evil: Especially with all the stupid May day protests. Hear about the idiots that attempted to blow up a bridge in Ohio?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 9605.story
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...