Hoon riding

Use some common sense ....
Tharrell

Hoon riding

Post by Tharrell »

Don't know if this has been widely seen or not.
Impressive KX jumping dunes about halfway through and very impressive high speed wheelies on a CR towards the end.
Pretty much worth the time to watch. Enjoy :)

http://youtu.be/DxqPMR9MCx4
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I like the ice racing dude sliding it out there at whatever fast speed that is at the very end too.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Rhino89523 wrote:I like the ice racing dude sliding it out there at whatever fast speed that is at the very end too.
Yeah, that was pretty cool. Big nads for sure :)
In my youth, I probably would have done all of that stuff, did do some.
Trouble now, my situational awareness is a lot slower.
Case in point, flipping my 500 in the front yard.
I wanna do the doubles again but.....
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I completly lost my track balls when I moved to Nevada. I grew up in the Bay Area of California and they give you this little pay to play postage stamp of a riding area. The trails are all groomed and labeled...I'd never even seen single track as a kid....so what do you do for fun, rip the tracks.

When I moved to Nevada it was this whole new world and I just started trail riding with little focus on the track. I still do a few laps on my way home from work on the XR but I'm just not that good anymore and don't have the ball bag to push myself into tripples or anything like that. I'll double now and then and clear/clean all the tables but just won't push to that next level....my buddies I used to ride with kill me on the tracks now when I take my bike down to the Bay.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica