Best clips of 2011

Use some common sense ....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Best clips of 2011

Post by AlisoBob »

Doppler

Post by Doppler »

Holy shit man that was alot of gnarly stuff!!
If I could do anyone one of those things I would think I was cool haha
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

:cool:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

Get rid of the gay ass scooters and rollerbladers and thats a cool video. :twisted:
Kevin
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

hey, the scooters might be gay, but lets see any of us do that shit on a scooter :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

None of that shit was gay ... most kids now days wouldn't lift there heads to say hello to there mums & dads as they worked through the family home door, there so engrossed in there digital thumb tapping world ....

The mountain bike fuckers do it for me, that's speed guts & talent.

So remember kids, go out side & work on making a good scab ... bye bye for now. :shock:
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

asteroid500 wrote:The mountain bike fuckers do it for me, that's speed guts & talent.

So remember kids, go out side & work on making a good scab ... bye bye for now. :shock:
Yup and YUP!!!
gregrobo

Post by gregrobo »

The 2 kids jumping th pointy fence got me respect
only posties ride 4 stroke hondas
goldfields sheet metal fabrication
98 yzfr1
05 crf 500 race tech goldies
2010 rmz 500af
01 banshee
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

asteroid500 wrote:None of that shit was gay ... most kids now days wouldn't lift there heads to say hello to there mums & dads as they worked through the family home door, there so engrossed in there digital thumb tapping world ....

The mountain bike fuckers do it for me, that's speed guts & talent.

True about the kids but scooters and rollerblades are still gay.
Kevin
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

cool stuff!
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

Well says you,
I'm a fucking maniac, i love life go hard & consider myself a hard man ( its about here im hoping my mates will step up with some back up )

Ive been roller blading since it 1st started up in the 90's, i can half pipe, played some pretty agresive street hockey, & even done the hold on to the car for as long as you can game on the back streets of Melbourne, i wasnt the fastest my little brother Heath held onto it @140km i bailed @ 125km ( i know im shit ) .... but i aint gay, nore are my mates.

Any way your missing the point ... the youngins are out side were they need to be ... not on a digital platform

True about the kids but scooters and rollerblades are still gay.[/quote]

CR250 97
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

asteroid500 wrote:Well says you,
I'm a fucking maniac, i love life go hard & consider myself a hard man ( its about here im hoping my mates will step up with some back up )

Ive been roller blading since it 1st started up in the 90's, i can half pipe, played some pretty agresive street hockey, & even done the hold on to the car for as long as you can game on the back streets of Melbourne, i wasnt the fastest my little brother Heath held onto it @140km i bailed @ 125km ( i know im shit ) .... but i aint gay, nore are my mates.

Any way your missing the point ... the youngins are out side were they need to be ... not on a digital platform

[/quote]

I hear you man i was just messing around. First of all i played on a roller hockey team for years and i know how crazy those games can get but when you grow up skate boarding in San Diego you grow up not liking rollerbladers or Fruit Booters as we called them. I can respect someone with balls no matter what sport it is in but the rollerbladers that i grew up around probably are not like you. They wear giant i mean giant baggy pants and giant neon colored plastic wallet chains and just in general are in the way at the skate parks. Anyways no offense meant and your hold on as long as you can game sounds pretty bad ass we played that on skateboards until i fell and was dragged for about 50 feet behind a truck and then we didnt play anymore. :cool: Just so you know though every Fruit Booter i ever met was a douche that smelled like shame. :wink:
Kevin
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

freeride588 wrote:
asteroid500 wrote:Well says you,

I hear you man i was just messing around. First of all i played on a roller hockey team for years and i know how crazy those games can get but when you grow up skate boarding in San Diego you grow up not liking rollerbladers or Fruit Booters as we called them. I can respect someone with balls no matter what sport it is in but the rollerbladers that i grew up around probably are not like you. They wear giant i mean giant baggy pants and giant neon colored plastic wallet chains and just in general are in the way at the skate parks. Anyways no offense meant and your hold on as long as you can game sounds pretty bad ass we played that on skateboards until i fell and was dragged for about 50 feet behind a truck and then we didnt play anymore. :cool: Just so you know though every Fruit Booter i ever met was a douche that smelled like shame. :wink:[/quote]

LOL, I remember those faggots! I was a skater in San Clemente and I remember chasing those fags out of all the good skating spots. Of coarse, none of them could do any real tricks they would just skate around in circles and whirl glow sticks around. We would be trying to impress girls with our mad skating skills, then one of those faggots would come skating right in front and fuck it up (aborting a kick flip variable off a loading dock because some fruit cake decides to twirl like a ballerina in the loading area sucks)... that led to beat down time :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

id be fucked ... you cant fight with wheels on you feet ... Hockey proved this, well all i can say is , at skate parks id drop in and out get huge air, but i never stole any ones thunder on the girl scene.....there wearnt any ! .... ive got some picks some were .... if i find them, im gonna post them ......suffer in ya jocks. :shock:

CR250 97
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE