Crystal View headlight restoration.

Good Purchase? Paper Weight? Speak Up!!!
TYSTYX

Crystal View headlight restoration.

Post by TYSTYX »

First of all let me state that I am in no way affiliated with this product.

My headlights on my 2000 f-150 4x4 were looking pretty bad (hazed and starting to turn yellow) so I decided to go the cheap route and just polish them. I looked on youtube to see if there were any home remedies that would fix the problem, which there is but they are only temporary fixes. There are alot of products out there, but I found a clip for Crystal View on youtube ( which by the way seems to be a great place for free advertising ) and after watching the clip I got curious. Im a skeptic, but ordered their product anyway only because the kit includes a sealer to prevent the lenses from hazing again, plus they offer a lifetime warranty.

I just got finished and all I can say is WOW !! My lights came out awesome !!!!. The old factory coating/sealer had worn off in places so I took a little extra time on them to make sure it was completey removed. With shipping the kit came out to 33 bucks.

I know you can use polishing cremes and a high speed buffer but again that is only a temporary fix because you dont replace the protective clearcoat when you do it like that and in a few months the lenses will start to haze again, so thats why I got the Crystal View kit. Supposedly you can buy it at Walmart and Kmart, but nobody carried it so I got it here at www.myheadlight.com

Heres the vid clip if anyone is interested:

Exnav

Post by Exnav »

I wonder if it would take the haze off old plastics too?
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little