monte carlo stock for mosin nagant

Good Purchase? Paper Weight? Speak Up!!!
dahondaboy

monte carlo stock for mosin nagant

Post by dahondaboy »

Ok I have a few m44 russian mosin-nagant rifles as they are dirt cheap like 89 bucks at big-5 sports right now. I saw these nice black stocks on ebay for 49 bucks I bought one , wow it transforms it into a really great rifle in like 5 minutes. If you have shot one of these you know they kick like a mule with the steel buttplate, but these stocks cut the recoil by half and look great too. the manufacturer says to take off the bayonet but it works fine with it on, and looks really good too! if you have one of these rifles I suggest picking up this stock. :cool: I will get one more stock and keep one rifle as the military style for authenticity.
i dont own assault rifles, i own homeland defense rifles!!!!
dahondaboy

CETME deal of the year!

Post by dahondaboy »

Ok I know this is the totally wrong forum for this but I am sooo excited on this new buy!!!
I just picked up a CETME battle rifle from a pawn shop for 200 bucks!!! you cant even touch these for under 500-800 normally. It is in awesome condition. The pawn guy had no idea what it was other than a .308
I acted dumb and was like "would ya take 200 cash for it? " he had it marked at 300.00 but he said yeah thats not makin me anything though. I grabbed it! even got a free box of shells. I am ecstatic.
these are so fun to shoot. model with the cast receiver and So I will be goin to shoot stuff now bye! :twisted: I will probably sell it soon to fund my gss motor. pics coming soon. :cool:

Uzi

Post by Uzi »

Thats an awesome deal for a semi-auto 308. :shock:

Let me know if you decide to sell it. :lol:
1982 XR200
1985 CR500 86' Motor
1990 CR500 85' Motor
2000 CR250
dahondaboy

Post by dahondaboy »

I was gonna sell it but now I have fell in love with it! I added new stock and foregrip. new flash hider, oversize rollers new bolt head and trigger group, and 2 extra magazines. and a three piont harness is on the way It's the funnest gun to shoot I have owned.
bigjay

Post by bigjay »

thats sic, i have an M91/30 that i got on my 16th birthday, that stock will fit it as well, ill pick one of those up soon. im not much of a gun guy, i have that rifle and a NOT :roll: .50 cal desert eagle, i want a mini 14 at some point, my friends got one and i like it alot.
Jay

I break stuff
ctatv

Re: monte carlo stock for mosin nagant

Post by ctatv »

dahondaboy wrote:Ok I have a few m44 russian mosin-nagant rifles as they are dirt cheap like 89 bucks at big-5 sports right now. I saw these nice black stocks on ebay for 49 bucks I bought one , wow it transforms it into a really great rifle in like 5 minutes. If you have shot one of these you know they kick like a mule with the steel buttplate, but these stocks cut the recoil by half and look great too. the manufacturer says to take off the bayonet but it works fine with it on, and looks really good too! if you have one of these rifles I suggest picking up this stock. :cool: I will get one more stock and keep one rifle as the military style for authenticity.
I have mine with stock wood stock mine is the long one not the carbine

my SKS came with a monte carlo i got a side folder but want to switch to a T6 colapsable from tapco when i get the cash. anybody in the market for an SKS side folding stock off my chinese SKS?

BTW nice buy at that pawn shop. my buddy has a SAGA (AK chambered in 308 and semi auto 308 def a fun shot
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

I'm a fan of the Mosin, and I have a few.

This one is one of my prizes, a 1942 Izhevik, numbers matching.

Holy shit, I didn't have any hair then

Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"