Stator and Clutch Covers

Good Purchase? Paper Weight? Speak Up!!!
Old man

AF CR 500 I would like a blank clucth cover

Post by Old man »

ShanMan wrote:OK boys, here are the finished clutch covers. Two of the "CR500 1/2 LITER THUMPER EATER" covers are going straight to Jay Lewis, and one of the blanks is going TTM Mike. So, that means there are two of the ones like Jay's, two that read "BANNED CR500 RIDERS" and one blank that could be customized by me (at your expense) or you that are up for grabs.

Remember, clutch side is $150 plus shipping.

I hope you guys like them!

FYI: i am hoping you guys here on the site will grab the BANNED ones...and if need be, I will sell the others elsewhere.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

? :?
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Thats a 5 year old thread.
Ya know i still have these new in the box never bolted on,
its to bad Roosty you live so far away I am almost in the mood to dump a bunch of hotrod parts, motors, bikes I have never assembled but have all the fricken tricked out shit for including a few converted AF-5OOS.
if & when i do ill address a few Solid bros about the stuff id part with
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
kaoskrew173

Post by kaoskrew173 »

i know this is a old thread but i was curious if maybe u have an ignition cover left. id be very interested i saw a grey and green elsinore AF500 with the ignition cover and was tring to find who sold them then join on here and wahla i find them only to find that i may be too late :(