Suomy Helmet

Good Purchase? Paper Weight? Speak Up!!!
NightBiker07

Suomy Helmet

Post by NightBiker07 »

If you are looking for a new helmet-This is it. If you arent looking for a new helmet, get this anyway. After you wear one of these, you'll never want anything else on your head.

We just got them in where I work, and I am buying one soon. Lightest thing you'll ever put on your head, when you pick it up you'll crap your pants its so light. Feels like a toy. Will definitely reduce neck-soreness after a long ride, and not to mention the helmet itself is very comfortable.

Go try one on. They also have some sick graphics to choose from

http://motocrossactionmag.com/Reviews/N ... 10065.aspx
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Got my first ride in with this baby (6 hour trail ride + an hour on a track). AWESOME. So comfortable, and so LIGHT, so much nicer on the neck. You would almost confuse this helmets construction with being a piece of shit because of how lightweight it is But it is solid. Time will tell for durability, but so far, I absolutely love it.

2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.