MATT CROWN RACING

Good Purchase? Paper Weight? Speak Up!!!
STUCK IN 500 LAND

MATT CROWN RACING

Post by STUCK IN 500 LAND »

Sent my forks and shock out for a respring/revalve a couple weeks ago, I've put on a couple pounds over the last few years so it was time. MCR is about 20 miles from my house so he was the logical choice, ( and all the local guys rave about his work). They were right! Less than 10 day turn around, and spot on! Went to a known sandy, woopy, shitty trail in mid michigan over the weekend and stuff that would have wadded me up before seemed fairly simple. I haven't even messed with the clickers yet! He'll ask a bunch of questions and set you up with excactly what you need. (and all of his setups have been tested) your gonna pay for the work. but its well worth it! http://mcrsuspension.com/
,Tom
There's a fine line between "just enough throttle", and "way to fuggin much"
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Heard a lot of good things about them.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
STUCK IN 500 LAND

Post by STUCK IN 500 LAND »

Yep,
He's a cool guy also. All the guys that work for him are "A" level racers or better. They have a real good understanding of how a suspension should work. His neighbor is Brady Becker, He's kind of a 4 stroke head guru. http://www.fastcoremods.com/. His work comes highly recomended also. I work with a guy that does all Matt and Brady's cylinder work. bore, hone, sleeve, ect. All of them are a great group of guys.
There's a fine line between "just enough throttle", and "way to fuggin much"