ebay radiators cr500 made in china

Good Purchase? Paper Weight? Speak Up!!!
josh

ebay radiators cr500 made in china

Post by josh »

After seeing an interested party post here, asking questions about the fit and finish of them. I told him that i read they were nice, but don't fit well. A week later i flipped a rock into the left rad. going against my instincts of just to pay a radiator repair shop, i bought a pair. 119.00 shipped from CA (they are chinese no doubt). the sides are very thick, and polished. the welds are very nice and solid. they use the stock hardware, and mounting points. they were a little tight (4mm considering all the offset holes added together, but they went in. the only real problem was the radiator outlet that feeds the water pump was smaller than OEM, i would guess 3mm, but i just cranked the hose clamp down tighter.

looks, A-
quality, A-
fit and finish, B-

would i buy from him again, considering its new aftermarket, and the price……….yeah……... you can't really beat the price, or just wait for a good set to show up on ebay, yeah, good luck. ::)

i never looked into how much it would be to repair at a radiator shop, that might be the way to go. if it was under 20.00, sure, if they straightened all the fins.