For Sale, 2001 Service Honda

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Kuma

For Sale, 2001 Service Honda

Post by Kuma »

Ok, I don't have a price yet, I'll take offers, what I want to know is something about plastic, what are your opinions, I have the red plastic that came with the bike, so so condition still has some of the woody graphics on it. I have black plastic, It looked fantastic when it was new, it's not new anymore. I can pick up new plastic for around $125, Black, Red or white. is it worth it to buy new for the sale, if so what color? or better to just knock off the $125 off the price and let the buyer decide what they want?
I know that when someone looks at it I think it would be more likely to sell with new plastic on it, everyone likes bling!
open to suggestions on pricing too, feel free to chime in.

my old body just can't handle riding on something anymore, knees, back, sucks getting old :cry:
not out of offroading, have a Honda pilot that is a blast and a single seat hyabusa powered rail :wink:
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I posted on the other site about plastics, sorry to hear you can't ride it anymore. Like they say with age comes a cage....I hope to be able to ride forever, but it's not all that likely. Guess that's part of the reason to take a run at the 1000 this year, it's not going to get any easier as I get older. The race is running on my 47th birthday.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

I just turned 60, just concerned about my knees thou, like you I do a lot of sitting :roll:
Sciatica flares up when I lift something the way I shouldn't
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Have any idea what kinda price you.re thinking? My son Matt maybe interested and I know a few others that maybe also.
Oh and BTW I think new plastics would help make it sale
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Parker500

Post by Parker500 »

Price?
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

I'm thinking $3500, has stock tank and desert tank and spare rear wheel.
I'd consider offers.