86 Cr500 engine cases and clutch cover

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Zacko

86 Cr500 engine cases and clutch cover

Post by Zacko »

Just got my af together. I bought new ported cases from roosty and switched to the newer clutch cover. Water pump isn't all corroded out, it isn't mint either. The rear outlet has been modified (although not very well, I've switched shops to get my welding done) to route the hose different. But only the threaded nipple was modified. Nothing to the actual cover.

The R case had a crack at the kicker support. Same shop attempted to weld it up, but it still leaked. This was the only reason I switched cases. Everything still worked perfectly.

I honestly have no idea what these are worth but figured I'd try here first, this forum has been invaluable in my 06 af conversion. Throw me an offer and let's go from there. I tam in Alberta, Canada to factor in for shipping.