2001 CR250R

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
cbrf23

2001 CR250R

Post by cbrf23 »

Selling a 2001 CR250R.
Bike is in very good condition.
Not running: needs a new piston- or a CR500 heart transplant ;)
Aside from that its really nice.

Everything functions properly; brakes work and have plenty of life, wheel bearings are good, chain and sprocket have plenty of life, headstay bearings are good, swingarm bearings are new, tranny is flawless.
It's a low hours '01, what else to say about it?

I bought it to use for a CR500AF project but ended up going with a CRF250R chassis. I was planning on doing the top end and keeping it as a dirt toy, but I have too many projects and not enough time.

These things are selling on eBay and craigslist for $2,000 and up running.
I think the price is fair, but PM me if you want to make an offer.
If I don't get the money I'll do the top end and sell it as a runner when I get the time..

I've uploaded high-res pics to Imgur, you can view the album here:
http://imgur.com/a/TCxXL

Check the pics, and if you want pictures of something specific shoot me a message and I'll try to accommodate best I can.
I couldn't get a real good shot of the front brake pads but they are about the same as the rears - plenty of life left.