AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Legal Mumbo-Jumbo

Post by AlisoBob »

lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

NICE
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

I guess the cut off point was a few years back in 04 but ...... I have found out that guys have gotten there bike street plated, you will need to have your CHP insp signed off and have a dumshit at the DMV take your $$ and sign you up. I have also heard that some bikes have had there plate resinded meaning that the DMV no longer sell them the stickers for the next year.

some guys have none op the bike and then went to the CHP for there inspection to re reg as a street bike and then went to the DMV. I know of this happing a few times through the Palm Springs DMV.
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

soliD brO has been to the CHP so many times the Officer is getting a Christmas Card ths year.

I hope everything goes well at the DMV later this week.

:D
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

AlisoBob wrote:soliD brO has been to the CHP so many times the Officer is getting a Christmas Card ths year.

I hope everything goes well at the DMV later this week.

:D
yeah me to, I think he will make it through the CHP fine and if the 1st DMV dont work then try another but dont go try Banning they know the law and it wont fly
90cr500guy

Post by 90cr500guy »

So how does one get around the no emission label on a cr500?
Brit's queer