accident

Send your stuff here, to companies you can trust!!!!!
glen howell

accident

Post by glen howell »

Last edited by glen howell on January 28th, 2011, 2:41 am, edited 7 times in total.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Quick search found this :cry:

"Tragically, Thanksgiving week began with a deadly accident on Tuesday when a mother and daughter were killed after the four-wheel drive utility vehicles they were driving rolled down a steep hill in Jawbone Canyon.

The victims, Shellie Mazzei, 41, and her daughter, Rayshelle Venegas, 16, of Clovis, were thrown from their vehicles. They were not wearing helmets and other safety equipment. "

http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/vi ... 43740.html
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
glen howell

Post by glen howell »

when on face book you should watch out and see who is a friend or a foe with who he or she brings with them, before taking them in as a friend

Image[/quote
Last edited by glen howell on July 28th, 2011, 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
gas is for washing parts, alcohol is for drinking,nitro is for racing
MICK

Post by MICK »

ATV - helmet / common sense = dirt knap. Quad riders will never get the message that stupid kills.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
britincali

Post by britincali »

It was a rhino or razor not a quad.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
britincali

Post by britincali »

IMO they should have some kind of 5-6 point harness as standard if you are gonna be doing anything but farm work with 'em, it seems most people dies when they roll due to being half thrown out then crushed by the cage.

The stock car type seatbelts aint enough and most people dont bother wearing them anyway.

Lots of deaths lately due to these UTV things.....

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

I have a friend that rock crawls in a 70's Bronco with a full cage. He laughs when I tell him he should where a helmet. People get that false sense of security just because theres a "cage". Doesn't mean a thing if you don't have propper restraints and even then who knows. IMO helmets make an off roader "look" alot cooler no matter what you are riding or driving.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

last time at dumont we saw some stupid beaners on a peckerboy special chinese knock off qwan mobbin' tandom through the dunes w/o helmets or even a flag.... where the fuck is the ranger when they are doing that shit!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
britincali

Post by britincali »

The guy that died a few weeks ago at dumont was killed by a razor rolling on him and the cage crushing all his vitals.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

yeah, I've heard about a number of people getting killed by the UTV rolling over them. those things are fucking scarry and people don't take riding in them seriously.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

The first thing I did when I bought my Polaris rzr was rip out the stock
seat belts and install 5 point 3"wide crow harnesses and Wrist restraints when needed. Too much safety? I don't think so.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

[quote=""SOLID", Bro!"]The first thing I did when I bought my Polaris rzr was rip out the stock
seat belts and install 5 point 3"wide crow harnesses and Wrist restraints when needed. Too much safety? I don't think so.[/quote]
good man! :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

[quote=""SOLID", Bro!"]Too much safety? I don't think so.[/quote]

:wink:

Your only dead.... once.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

The Dr. already said your dying, I beat that, I'm not going in a RZR.

I hope. :) :)
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Three deaths at Glamis over TG weekend. One was friend of my best friend here at work. He drowned in the canal because he never learned to swim. How he ended up in the canal we my never know.

Another was found dead in a bowl all by himself. I saw that once before but was just on the otherside of the dune next to Gecko loop.

I wonder how long side x sides will go the way of the 3 wheeler. Yamaha is in court over a wrongful death.
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

iggys-amsoil wrote:I wonder how long side x sides will go the way of the 3 wheeler. Yamaha is in court over a wrongful death.
I had the exact same thought the other day.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

ridiculous. personal responsibility has gone out the window. omg this machine rolled over and killed me, im gonna sue cuz its the manufacturers fault!
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]The Dr. already said your dying, I beat that, I'm not going in a RZR.

I hope. :) :)[/quote]

You just might get run over by one the next time your out mobbing your favorite trail
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

The worst of it is they close down your favorite riding spots due to risk managment...nearly everywere in Australia you must have a registered dirt bike and a FULL licence to ride it......so if your a 13 yr old kidyour fucked because you aint old enough to hold a licence and you have to be over 17yrs to register a car or bike.

So now you have to join a MX club to go riding $, then a membership to get a gate key $, then the tracks as about exciting as a frozen plate of ice because there incurance want alow jumps, woops, table tops & so on.

So you have to get a MA race licence to go on the seniors track $ again and then its only a PRACTICE track with fuck all real scary bits that on the week prior to a race meeting the tracks closed to all members so the bob cat can make a good track that they near level after any way because YOU may get hurt.....fuck i hate how the anything to do with speed police are destroying our lives, you should see what it cost a buissnes that dose horse riding for example, the end result is the cost must be handed down to the customer, the customer recons your a rip off and you go broke.

A small few fuck it up for many many more and i recon the world is run by incurance companys...
A little more then my 2cents worth but it's a pet hate of mine. :twisted:
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

It's all about money. Money you pay and get NOTHING in return for. :roll:
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Almost all of the areas I rode in when I was a kid are gone for the same reason. Some kid got killed riding HIS bike and the familly sues the land owner, then bam, place is closed