Sudco

Send your stuff here, to companies you can trust!!!!!
dannygraves

Sudco

Post by dannygraves »

these guys are helpful and get stuff done! I called them to ask them what the default configuration on the mikuni tm pro 41 was and the guy went to the back and looked it up for me, no problem. Then I ordered 1 needle and the powerjet kit and they are here already. I called yesterday afternoon and only paid for ground shipping!
They even included a full catalog (freaken huge) and some stickers.
I've called them before looking for small parts for my PWK and to order DGx series needles. always helpful with people who know whats up picking up the phone. I called once for hoofarted's needle and said exactly this: "Hi, I need to order a DGN needle" and they said "sure, visa or m/c ?"
perfect!
A+++ for sudco from me!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

damm do you work for them or what? lol I also call inquiring about a pwk 39 and they were on it. really helpful. I'm ording from them just because how helpful they were.
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

i ordered every kehin jet from 170 - 210 and a dgx needle and they were here the next day.. :P and cheap too!!
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
Steiner 311

Post by Steiner 311 »

John from Sudco is my neighbor in H.B., his shop in Commerce is directly across the railroad tracks from mine. If you guys need anything, throw my name and he'll take care of whatever you need. If you feel you've been screwed for whatever reason, let me know and I'll slap him in the face!

Jas......................................................................................................
"Practice does NOT make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect!"
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

I always deal with Chad.. Hes awesome.. :D
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

I have a so-so dealing with Sudco.
I ordered a carb kit for my sons YZ250. I received them very quickly but I didn't receive the bowl gasket. So I called them and they said it was on back order and that as soon as they came in I would be sent one. Well in the mean time I ordered one from some other place and got it plus some jets and installed the carb. A month passed and I called again they said that the gaskets were still on back order and that they would credit me $14.00. Well that never happened either and I forgot to call them again so it has now been a long time so OFW.

I would and will actually deal with them again though.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

These are the boys at Sudco, John on the left, Kenny on the right.

Mention BannedCR500riders.com, or SWARM Industries.... and maybe they will throw a sticker or two in with your order..... ( hint..hint...)

Real good dudes, eager to help us Hoon's out!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

John just gave me some real good pricing on a PWK carb.

Thank You Sudco!!!
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Must be nice. Everytime I call him he say's call me later and then doesn't answer the phone.
hawaiiboy31

Post by hawaiiboy31 »

you know you can just walk 3 houses down to talk to me. Im always home.
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

That's if I am over at Jas house. :)
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

BUMP
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AlisoBob wrote:John just gave me some real good pricing on a PWK carb.

Thank You Sudco!!!
The pricing is for everybody.

Call John, direct.

:wink:
Kleckner

Post by Kleckner »

Sudco rocks, I've used them for years. I recently called to order and handful of jets, and got tons of spot-on advice.
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

You guys are lucky. I called John 2 weeks ago, gave him my cc number for a chain and now he won't even answer the phone or call me back.

If you read this I am done trying to get shit thru you John. You will never get my business again.
hawaiiboy31

Post by hawaiiboy31 »

You of all people should know i hardly answer my cell phone at work. And for your chain I did not have the gold one in stock so I got you a none gold one AND DID NOT CHARGE YOU FOR IT BECAUSE I FELT BAD I COULD NOT GET THE GOLD ONE I SAID I CAN.I WAS GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU FREE. IT IS SITTING IN MY GARAGE FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS. Pick it up if you want. I will never help friends out again because i always get get fucked
hawaiiboy31

Post by hawaiiboy31 »

If you feel i did you wrong I'm sorry. But also to you could have called me at work. Not once you call me at work. But like i said before I was just going to give you the chain because i got for free from rk. But if you would have walked over two house you would have known that. It is much my fault as it is yours. If you don't want to deal with me that is fine but don't blame sudco. Because you where never charge for anything. i was just trying to help you out. But in return I get shit talk on what friends!!!!!! It is still there if you want it.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

When doing things for a friend, there's always the danger that something can ( and will) go wrong.

I dont think this reflects badly on Sudco in any way....

$.02
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

thats why I quit doing computer and car work for friends.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

hawaiiboy31 wrote:If you feel i did you wrong I'm sorry. But also to you could have called me at work. Not once you call me at work. But like i said before I was just going to give you the chain because i got for free from rk. But if you would have walked over two house you would have known that. It is much my fault as it is yours. If you don't want to deal with me that is fine but don't blame sudco. Because you where never charge for anything. i was just trying to help you out. But in return I get shit talk on what friends!!!!!! It is still there if you want it.
I don't live there. So it's kind of hard for me to walk two doors down. If you would have made a simple phone call or called me back to tell me what was up none of this would have happend. It took something like this to happen for you to even call me back. So if you feel you got fucked by this I am sorry but it could have been avoided. I don't have anything against Sudco and never mentioned them only you. Plus this is the 3rd time something like this has happend when I tried to get something thru you. I saw you called but I was in a meeting and now my phone is dead so I will call you later.
eyesky2002

Post by eyesky2002 »

Thanks for the new PWK and kick ass service John!!! :cool:
"When your riding your living... Everything else is just waiting!"

MXMotoworx.com
2003 Honda CR500AF
motorguy

Sudco, John, Service & Product - Keihin PWK 41 Pro

Post by motorguy »

Contacted John at Sudco, told him I was from Banned, was going to order a 39 PWK since this group has so many testimonials to that carb.
Got a call back from John "I've got bad news, the 39's are out of stock but, we have 41's". Had to think about it for a minute, then thought about My little 220 KDX with a 38 and said what the heck let's do it. THE NEXT DAY (today) IT ARRIVED! Jetted from Sudco for my elevation, pipe, etc. plus a couple main & pilot jets in both directions for me to work with. The part looks awesome and the service was excelent. That piece is going on tonight and will be tested in the morning since I'm off work this week, Sweet! I will let you know my experience with the new carb.
Thanks for the heads-up on this vendor. :applaud:

Will post pics later, here's the link. http://motorguy.rack111.com/ :D

Oh yeah, I e-mailed John this morning for the tracking# since it was going to my work addy and he e-mailed me right back but, before I could get to my e-mail he called me to let me know that the tracking showed that it had already been delivered, how friggin cool is that! :cool:
Motorguy
Blue Smoke is your Friend!
92 CR500 - 1/2 Liter Thumper Eater
98 KDX 220 Dual Sport
97 XR400 Dual Sport
94 XR650L Dual Sport
& street bikes
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

so uhh could ya pm me the price on one of those 39 or 41mm pwk's :D
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Called today and spoke to Chad. he was on it, didn't even need to lookup the parts I wanted.
I called to order 2 needle jets an r-4 and r-8 since I am lean on a r-2. well, they were out of r-4, so he offered to reem out a r-2 to r-4, but I decided to just jump to r-6 instead. should be here tomorrow :cool:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
motorguy

PWK 41!

Post by motorguy »

The 41 PWK works fantastic!
Kick-ass throttle response and a much stronger idle, seems to start easier but, it always started 1 or 2 kicks, the second kick was usually my fault.
have a 55 pilot and that's a touch too rich for the 3,000 feet elevation here. the air screw is out about 2-1/2 so I will try the next size down on the pilot. the rest seems fine, plug looks good, it's coloring it.
Big diff over the stock carb! which will find it's way to fleebay soon.
Thanks for this list, it's a big help having the "been there - done that" to follow.
:D
Motorguy
Blue Smoke is your Friend!
92 CR500 - 1/2 Liter Thumper Eater
98 KDX 220 Dual Sport
97 XR400 Dual Sport
94 XR650L Dual Sport
& street bikes