Pete Loomis

Send your stuff here, to companies you can trust!!!!!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Pete Loomis

Post by lewisclan »

http://www.lpmmotorsports.com/services.htm

Pete has built a few motors & swing arms for me. Top notch outfit

Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Some of his CR500 work.

:wink:
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

The rollpin in the right side look's bitchen.... :roll:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
icediver

Post by icediver »

pstoffers wrote:The rollpin in the right side look's bitchen.... :roll:
That was the first thing I noticed too. :lol: I need to call him about sending a jug out this winter. Hopefully I will have a total rebuild complete by spring.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

had pete grind me a head (took it off the bike last thursday, shipped it to him and had it back to my house today, thats some kickass fast service). after talking with him it seemed we were on the same page for what mods would work good. this was my first time dealing with pete and he seems like a cool dude and i examined his work and it looks he is a good machinist for sure :cool: . im hoping for a few more hp with this head because it will let the motor take advantage of a high percentage c12 mixture, and while the head was off i also tore off the jug again and did more porting, i just hope the new port timings work ok with the stock FMF. im going to try to get it installed this weekend and can give a ride report in the near future. pete gets a thumbs up from me :headbang: :cool:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Loomis stuff will outrun the GSS stuff, from what Hoon's who own both have told me.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i felt i really need to do something with the head, im positive it was holding the motor back to some extent. squish is way to fuggin big and the band is too fuggin wide. i figure VP is worth 2-3 hp over pump gas if you can get it to burn good in the head, not to mention the qaulity control is 1000 times better :lol:
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

My take on this "approved vendors" forum...

FAR too many people post things about services they receive way too early. Just because you just assembled your new ported, milled, balanced whatever and it starts, runs and seems to have mo betta whatever you were after, really means nothing. Give it as an INITIAL report, then report back after some serious flogging. Too many people have bought into the "hype" that get's created on these types of forums and in the long run, end up with less than they expected....
My .02
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

slomas wrote: Too many people have bought into the "hype" that get's created on these types of forums and in the long run, end up with less than they expected....
My .02
:stir:

Dude, your breaking my balls over here...

( :wink: )
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

slomas wrote:My take on this "approved vendors" forum...

FAR too many people post things about services they receive way too early. Just because you just assembled your new ported, milled, balanced whatever and it starts, runs and seems to have mo betta whatever you were after, really means nothing. Give it as an INITIAL report, then report back after some serious flogging. Too many people have bought into the "hype" that get's created on these types of forums and in the long run, end up with less than they expected....
My .02

Most of the people here now what to expect before they buy the stuff and are happy with it afterward I know I am. I think thats what the product review section is for. Just my $.02
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

JBaze wrote:
slomas wrote:My take on this "approved vendors" forum...

My .02

Most of the people here now what to expect before they buy the stuff and are happy with it afterward I know I am. I think thats what the product review section is for. Just my $.02

I'm talking about machine work, suspension rebuilds etc...
NOT Cool Heads, I-Cats, clothes from Rocky Mountain, etc...
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

who has contact info?
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

406-690-3321 :wink:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/