Where are you guys getting your OEM parts from

Send your stuff here, to companies you can trust!!!!!
maddog1927

Where are you guys getting your OEM parts from

Post by maddog1927 »

Rocky mountain was great with the free shipping, but they no longer deal in OEM.
Danger4u2

Post by Danger4u2 »

KX & CR 500 Rider
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

Danger4u2 wrote:Service Honda/Xtreme

http://www.xtremeusa.com/fiche_select1. ... &mfg=Honda
I just placed an order with them Thursday and received an email that they are on their way. I'll let you know if I get everything.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

last i talked with rockymountain few months ago you could still get parts but you have to call with the part number. honda wanted a financial kickback for them displaying the microfish. maybe rockymountain didnt want to pay hondas desired amount ? thats how i understood it anyways. used to sell oem yamaha parts also but that got shit canned probly for the same reason im guessing
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

Kuma wrote:

I just placed an order with them Thursday and received an email that they are on their way. I'll let you know if I get everything.
what was the shipping cost and the parts you ordered if you dont mind me asking ? some time ago i asked AJ if he was tacking on addition "beer money" fees on top of the ups shipping fee and i got no response. sounded fishy considering me and several other people got hosed on some small orders of seals that should of been $5 usps or $8 ups
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

they tried to screw me on shipping for a pipe , so i bought from somene else :roll:
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

I use motosport sometimes and they are pretty quick. I usually wait until I need at least 100 bucks worth to get the free shipping
Danger4u2

Where NOT to buy parts.

Post by Danger4u2 »

I can tell you where you should NOT buy parts in Oklahoma City.

Maxie's Honda and Oklahoma Honda.

In 2002 I bought a TRX400EX quad and a VTX1800 from OK Honda. Salesman was great but the parts department and service
dept. suck. Back when the economy was good they acted like they didn't care if I came in or not.
At first they gave me a little discount on parts. They had such a turnover with people in the parts dept., every
time I went in it was a new guy (that should have been a clue) and they would act "pained" to have to get off their ass to assist a customer.
In 2004 after calling 26 different dealerships, I found what was most likely the last new KX500.
It was like a new world. When I started adding bling parts to the KX, I went to House Of Kawasaki.
They were happy to see me, remembered my name from 1981 when I bought a new KZ1000J AND they gave me a nice discount,
as if I had never left Kawasaki.
Deep in my heart I'm a Honda guy but because of the sorry performance at the Honda stealerships
I only own 3 Honda's (all 500's) and 10 Kawasaki's, 4 of them are 500's.

The best part of this story is Oklahoma Honda is sending me e-mail all the time trying to get me back.
I am the manager of a business and I learned a LONG time ago.
The customer that's standing in front of you IS your business. If you take care of them, be nice,
act like you need them, they will be back. And you no longer have to spend any money on
advertisement for them.
If you treat them good, they will tell 1 person, if you treat them bad they will tell 10 people.
But that has changed with the internet, now we tell the world.
KX & CR 500 Rider
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

100hp honda wrote:
Kuma wrote:

what was the shipping cost and the parts you ordered if you dont mind me asking ? some time ago i asked AJ if he was tacking on addition "beer money" fees on top of the ups shipping fee and i got no response. sounded fishy considering me and several other people got hosed on some small orders of seals that should of been $5 usps or $8 ups
Pricing was about 30% or better than other pricing that I could find, asked my local shop if they could match, they could not, seems to me that making $2 on an item would be better than making a no sale that they were expecting $5 but that's just me. any how, I spent about $120 on parts shipping was I think about $8 or $12 for UPS ground but I needed the parts faster and payed extra for quicker shipping. probably spent most of my savings on the shipping :oops:
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

Got my parts from Service Honda, only problem was received 4 washers in a mislabled bag, they were suposed to be my new cylinder flange nuts.
All parts were honda packaging.
Nodge

Post by Nodge »

Just bumping this thread to see where you guys are getting OEM honda parts from these days.

I've got about $375 worth of parts to order, and I can't stand going into my local honda parts dealer.

They held my order for weeks because it wasn't "complete."
It was short one random bolt, so they never notified me that the rest of the parts had arrived. :roll:
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

RockyMountainATV does OEM parts. I just ordered some from there a few weeks ago.

Discounthondaparts.com is also a good place to order from.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

I've got some good prices on OEM stuff from Honda of East Toledo; sometimes a few dollars less than SH. Have had good service and fast shipping also.
http://www.hondaeasttoledo.com/

Also use SH.
'87 CR500R / (2) '01 CR500R / '02 MPS CR500R AF / '06 XR650R / '06 XR650L / '01 XR400R / '01 FLHTCUI / '04 CRF 450R / '84 CR500R / '89 Transalp /'05 CRF450X / '02 XR200R
Jay Birdsong

Don't you know about the Bird?
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Nodge wrote:Just bumping this thread to see where you guys are getting OEM honda parts from these days.

I've got about $375 worth of parts to order, and I can't stand going into my local honda parts dealer.

They held my order for weeks because it wasn't "complete."
It was short one random bolt, so they never notified me that the rest of the parts had arrived. :roll:
What's the matter Nodge, you NOT big on Thunder City Honda? Lol My apartment looks down on the front of the store, I'm over top of the Islamic Center. Apparently these Ragheaded fucks will put a Mosque in ANYWHERE.
Good to know though, I'll just mail order shit into a PO Box in Portal and bring it back myself.
Nodge

Post by Nodge »

I'm not big on thunder city at all.
Last time I went in, and figured I would give them a try on some bulk 520 o-ring chain.

They counted off the links, and cut it.....too short.
So they cut me another one, and it was $150! For plain old bulk chain!
I think they charged me for both chains, or counted the side plates as links.
BRUTAL service.
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com