MRE Millar Race engines and Auto machining

Send your stuff here, to companies you can trust!!!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

If Clyde played football
dubious01

Post by dubious01 »

I love hearing "watch this (insert explative)....."

most certainly always ends in great examples of carniage and destruction!

:rotfl:

AWESOME! haha
100hp honda

Re: MRE Millar Race engines and Auto machining

Post by 100hp honda »

dubious01 wrote:Image

looks like one i had many moons ago. ran real good :cool:

caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

fastkart wrote:Is this the video you're talking about?

What a start! :applaud: :doh: :rotfl: :lmao: I would hate to see what his ever so powerful KTM could do to that hill :britincali: :jawdrop:
-Jake

100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

seems i remember a certain person (you) that didnt know how to put a simple piece of solder on the piston. ah yes here it is http://bannedcr500riders.com/board/view ... 02&start=0

like a little lost kid who cant find his way home. been riding all your life but gotta have someone hold your hand putting on solder. what a joker :screwy:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

was curious why you and that fag blownbillybob keep watching them videos if you dont like em ?????? i guess you do like em ??? normally if people dont like something they dont look at it. unless your queer and like seeing my ass ??
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

Sorry I asked a question about something I've never done before, I wanted to make sure I was doing it right. Yes your right Clyde I have been riding all my life, but I dont know everything there is to know about bikes like you :roll: Oh and we watch your videos for a good laugh :lol:
-Jake

Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

Clyde, I subscribed to your YouTube channel :wink:
racein01

Post by racein01 »

haha that vid is a cracker... like they said, as soon as you say "watch this" some thing fucks up haha.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Waddell says "Watch this" and delivers...

So does Dago Red

:cool:

Brit?

He's workin' on it.

:headbang:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

That plane sounds awesome
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
racein01

Post by racein01 »

fuck yeah...Wadell, that is awesome love the note of that bike. :cool: :twisted:

Brit.. :D :D
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

in regards to the honda, i see some design issues with the reed cage, stoppers, boost ports. im sure you seen them as well since your cutting back the stoppers but i think it might only be partial fix to the problem. ive known about these honda issues for a while but didnt realize how bad they seemed untill i got examining the ktm design. comparing the 2 designs really sheds some light on a few things. based on what the ktm engineers have done i think i have some ideas that may prove to work well on the honda. honestly i see no reason why they wouldnt work for the better.

besides cutting the stoppers have you tried opening them more towards the intake roof/floor ?

less of a concearn for me is reed cage depth but have you tried pulling the stocker back 3/8" ?
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

100hp honda wrote:in regards to the honda, i see some design issues with the reed cage, stoppers, boost ports. im sure you seen them as well since your cutting back the stoppers but i think it might only be partial fix to the problem. ive known about these honda issues for a while but didnt realize how bad they seemed untill i got examining the ktm design. comparing the 2 designs really sheds some light on a few things. based on what the ktm engineers have done i think i have some ideas that may prove to work well on the honda. honestly i see no reason why they wouldnt work for the better.
You're a dumbass
besides cutting the stoppers have you tried opening them more towards the intake roof/floor ?

less of a concearn for me is reed cage depth but have you tried pulling the stocker back 3/8" ?
It is also, and that is a priority.
Why does every post you make have me questioning you're intelligence.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i think you misunderstood what i said for a poke at your engines. had nothing to do with you. was my observation of hondas design in general. thought the whole point behind this site was to exchange info with other folks in attempt to make a better bike by correcting flaws manufacturers over looked ?? had some pics you might be interested in seeing but since you think your twirp is the final word in 2stroke performance ill just keep my stupid ideas to my self.

me and you both should be taking notes every chance we get and try to learn everything we can. this is your graph drawn in with a mccoy cr500 graph. we would swiftly have our asses handed to us if we ran into this beast in real life. the more i think i know, the more i realize i probly dont know very much.

Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

You send me the $ and i'll make one match that dyno.
I didnt say that this package of work im selling is the max, the limit of power or anything like that.
I said its the best.
I dont have cylinders ready that i'm going to say are the thing you need, I do have cylinders waiting to get the porting i'll reccomend for the individuals needs.
If someone wants the 80+hp topend only motors, i'll build them. Truth is most guys hardly ever see that kind of rpm or stay up in the power.

I'll make it have torque, accelerate faster, and the motor will live longer.

The honda reed could have been bigger, and like the ktoom style, but it'd kill the low end signal to the carb, thats why its small
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

you cant make anything match that dyno or you would of already done it a long time ago. plenty of people would pay good money for that much power. all i see is excuses
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

The stuff posted is kind of hard to see the curve but if I am reading it right it looks like that high HP motor is a dog until it hits like 6g....for people who ride their bikes anywhere other than a sand dune, that is going to suck. I don't want the power characteristics of a blubbering xr 80 until 6g. Then it makes the most power at 8g. So I need to wind the piss out of my 500 all the time....I think that's where the longevity that Roosty is talking about comes in, I would be throwing top ends in there like a kid with a 125. I have ridden some of Roosty's work and it was very rideable and ran great for the kind of stuff I do and I belive it was only half TWIRP it didn't have the bottom end porting or something (I could be wrong on this part it was Bob's bike)
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

It can happen, just start throwing $ my way and i'll tell you when to stop. I'd rather build a torque motor that'll kick its ass :wink:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Rhino89523 wrote:it was very rideable and ran great for the kind of stuff I do and I belive it was only half TWIRP it didn't have the bottom end porting or something (I could be wrong on this part it was Bob's bike)
He didnt have the cases apart so i couldnt do the work there. It can gain alot more if that ever happens. :wink:
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

100hp honda wrote:you cant make anything match that dyno or you would of already done it a long time ago. plenty of people would pay good money for that much power. all i see is excuses

Dirt clod you are such a
Nobody here even cares about what you post.
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/