Pot pie, no not that pot (Brit)

List your favorites!!!
Ported&Polished

Pot pie, no not that pot (Brit)

Post by Ported&Polished »

Chicken pot pie is a favorite of mine, and there are a few different store bought ones that are good. The Marie Calender brand pies vary in quality. The small ones can be good, or they can be bad. I like them to have more than 3 tiny chunks of meat in them, so as a rule the large ones are good. The Claim Jumper brand seem to be consistantly good, and if cooked well, are delicious. I have gone into the Marie Calender resturant before and ordered a chicken pot pie, and hated it. The frozen store bought ones are an entire pie, with a crust around the whole filling. At the resturant, when you order the pie, you get a white ceramic bowl with what amounts to a bowl of soup, with a layer of crust across the top. I enjoy the top crust and the bottom crust more than the filling and that makes the resturant pie a dissapointment.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
britincali

Post by britincali »

My nana makes the best pot pies.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:My nana makes the best pot pies.

I bet!!
redrider

Post by redrider »

AlisoBob wrote:
britincali wrote:My nana makes the best pot pies.

I bet!!
Im not sure what the big deal is with that stuff, or why people make one of it. You guys make it out like its some counter-culture conspiracy to liberalize us. Can't we just let brit and everyone elevate in peace?

I'm just glad he doesn't advertise it. I had to quit playing halo because of all the loser retards with cannabis leaves in their sig and tag.
I'd rather be hauling ass