Bob's new favorite Resturant!!!

List your favorites!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Bob's new favorite Resturant!!!

Post by AlisoBob »

Vicki took me our last night for our 16th wedding anniversary to the Agora Churrascaria in Irvine Ca.

http://www.agorachurrascaria.com/mainpages/home.html

It's a "Brazillian Style" Steakhouse......
What's that mean???? ALL YOU CAN EAT!!!!

Agora Churrascaria is a Brazilian Steak House in the "Rodizio" style, where waiters, dressed as Gauchos (local ranchers from the South), move from table to table carrying skewers of meat, from which they slice portions for their guests. Agora serves 12 different cuts of meat, including beef, pork, lamb and chicken. The restaurant prepares each cut as it has been for centuries: seasoned with rock salt to accent the individual tastes of each cut, and slow-roasted over an open flame. Upon being seated, every guest is given a green and red-sided circular chip to control their continuous tableside service. The green side signals the Gaucho to "bring it on," while the red side stops the service. For additional servings, guests simply flip the indicator back to the green side. In addition to the succulent meat selections, Agora offers an outstanding hot and cold salad bar, comprised of Brazilian and seafood specialties as well as a variety of tempting side dishes.

Here's the menu........

Churrasco Meats
Filé com Bacon Filet mignon wrapped in bacon
Alcatra Succulent and tender cut from the top sirloin
Maminha Tri-tip steak roasted to succulent tenderness
Costela de Carnerio Flavorful lamb chops
Lombo de Porco Seasoned pork loin
Filé Filet mignon cut from the tenderloin
Picanha Traditional Brazilian cut of sirloin
Linguiça Delectably seasoned pork sausages
Coraçáo Delicate chicken hearts
Lombo de Porco com Queijo Roasted pork loin
Frango Marinated chicken legs
And more...

Side Dishes
Brazilian cheese bread, tomato vinaigrette and fried bananas

Hot Dishes
Black bean stew (fejioada), clams with olive oil and white wine, chicken stroganoff, garlic rice, salmon, mussels, sautéed collard greens and mashed potatoes

Desserts
Chocolate mousse cake, flan, cheesecake, tiramisu, acaî, gelatos and a trio of sorbets: blackberry cabernet, blood orange and mango

Its un-fukin- beleivable.......

As you dine, the servers quietlt wander around with fresh HOT slices of all the meats mentioned above. You simply nod, and they deliver the goods.... right onto your plate. ENDLESSLY!!!!

If anyone wants to hit this place.... give me a shout.... I'm going prolly once a week....

The meat was among the finest I've ever had......
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

When I went down to Sao Paulo a few years ago, they took me to Fogo de Chao which is a churrascaria and I hurt myself. Awesome place. The same place (Fogo de Chao) has a location here in Houston I found out when I got back as well as several locations around the country. There's a local owned one over in Webster, Texas called Chabuca's International Grill which is a fairly close second to Fogo and surprising for a small local restaurant. Image
'87 CR500R / (2) '01 CR500R / '02 MPS CR500R AF / '06 XR650R / '06 XR650L / '01 XR400R / '01 FLHTCUI / '04 CRF 450R / '84 CR500R / '89 Transalp /'05 CRF450X / '02 XR200R
Jay Birdsong

Don't you know about the Bird?
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

just like "texas de-Brazil" in orlando. That place is a staple

http://www.texasdebrazil.com/
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:just like "texas de-Brazil" in orlando. That place is a staple

I don't know if it's the original or not; but, they have one of those in Addison (Dallas). Still haven't been to it yet though.
'87 CR500R / (2) '01 CR500R / '02 MPS CR500R AF / '06 XR650R / '06 XR650L / '01 XR400R / '01 FLHTCUI / '04 CRF 450R / '84 CR500R / '89 Transalp /'05 CRF450X / '02 XR200R
Jay Birdsong

Don't you know about the Bird?
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

we have a place like that off lemon and the 91
http://www.amazonbbq.com/index.html
sure is good
2003 crf450r
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

jbird_710 wrote:
Roostius_Maximus wrote:just like "texas de-Brazil" in orlando. That place is a staple

I don't know if it's the original or not; but, they have one of those in Addison (Dallas). Still haven't been to it yet though.
Been to the one in Vegas. Meat eaters paradise.
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

There's one in Long Beach. If I remember right it's called Green House.
BIGGDAD

Post by BIGGDAD »

jbird_710 wrote:

I've been to the Addison location. IT IS BADASS!!!
"You should never drink Lone Star Beer and listen to Tim McGraw. It just don't work. It'll curdle. "
Dale Watson
LAYNFRM

Post by LAYNFRM »

i've been there once. i was so full i didn't eat till the next night at supper, and even then, i didn't really want to eat since i was still stuffed.
05 CR500AF Plated Supermotard/dual sport
01 XR650R Plated Supermotard
07 CRF80 mini-motard w/115 big bore
08 Polaris RZR
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

dude we were just talking about that place thismorning, sounds like there needs to be a trip south real soon
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

me and the wife went to one in mexicali once with her dad and that was outstanding.. then we found texas de brazil here in vegas and did that for our anniversary.. HOLY OUTSTANDING MEAT BATMAN!! It was worth the $50 a person!
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
durkn

Post by durkn »

The Fogo de Chao in Houston was awesome.
I put away some food.