Post by rpeterson »

Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

:headbang: :headbang:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

that kid can ride
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
chachi243

yo

Post by chachi243 »

HOONS! Thanks!!! The Team Peterson Gear seems to take hours off of the lap times... he's actually riding against the kids that were in the slower group last year and while its good for them, he said its not as much competition as last year's races with the faster kids.... seems they all grew like weeds and they are riding 250's now....he was a little disappointed.....

Brad Oxley says the speedway insurance wont allow us to ride our smaller bike againts the bigger ones so this is just how it'll be until we get a 250 of our own..... i think i have one secured but it isnt in my posession yet and even when i get it, it will require quite a bit of "shrinking" and custom fabbing to get it where River will have a size-porportionate comfortable safe rig before he moves up so..........

still i was really stoked he hit all his marks...... he was really staying low coming off which shows patience holding back the bike through the center and seems to be a pretty critical key to setting up the pass going into the next turn so he is doing great as far as "strategy" goes..... he hasnt ridden speedway since december, not even one lap of practice...!!!

A HUGE Thanks to Robie and Team Peterson for helping getting River dialed in..... wearing his fresh gear makes him feel like a champion before the race even starts!!! We're stoked to be representin'!!!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

well said bro :cool:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
britincali

Post by britincali »

Fukin AWSOME!!!!! [/u]
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

European speedway is calling - you got your passports
chachi243

hehe

Post by chachi243 »

naw, not yet..... he'll be able to ride with the dream team and do some overseas exhibitions at 15-16, but realistically, im trying really hard to get him to go to college at least a couple years before he runs off to europe.... i dunno, in case it would help him get a good job when he's retired from racing at 40ish or whatever.....we'll see..... it seems the trend is to send them as soon as possible and i think a couple extra seasons of racing the USA's best (over here) couldnt hurt his "experiences portfolio" before he tries to go bigtime.... i guess when he's 18 he can do whatever he wants.... but i dont want him to go too soon, get discouraged, and then be done before he ever really gets going....

plus the English weather, the girls, and the foreign food.... he'd die without taco bell and top ramen...... its hard to beat cali in the weather, grub, and chicks departments...... :cool:
either way, it keeps him out of trouble for now and gives me something to bribe him with for him to make good decisions.....
thanks for the compliments bros!