Prairie City CC 1/17

Who beat who?

hagendog

Prairie City CC 1/17

Post by hagendog »

Round 1 of the series and it was a muddy mess. Le Mans start?? Had a stick holding the bike up and started a line ahead on foot then when the gun goes off you run to your bike and fire it off and go.......Well try running up hill in the mud and then kicking a 500 in muddy boots :shock: I got lucky and was off good and in 7th or and there was some serious wrecking going on in the first turn. Made it up th 4th on the first lap and it was slick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People falling and flying off everywhere. Googles where toast but kept them on. Second lap made it up to 2nd and the googles were real bad at the end so I pitted. 12 mile laps so gas was needed also and got some new googles and I was off. Being able to see was a relief and really turned it up. Finished the 3rd lap in first and that was time. The track went all over the park and even had some black top areas, some long 5th gear straight and some street bike looking thing in one parking lot. All in all it was fun, just had to watch out at all times. I never went down but had some close calls fo sho. Round 2 is next week up by Clear Lake at Oasis. BRAPPPPPPPPPPPP
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

:whoop: :applaud:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

pstoffers wrote::whoop: :applaud:
X2 way to go Dog!!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

sabreguy wrote:
pstoffers wrote::whoop: :applaud:
X2 way to go Dog!!!
X 2!!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

X3,4,and5

:twisted:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

:cool:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
hagendog

Post by hagendog »

Any advice on cleaning helmets? I mean I have mud in every vent and spot you can think of, same with the googles and Leatt. I am thinking of just soaking in water but dont want to F up a TLD helmet. I spent $10 a the car wash and it looks like a truck just left that place. Come to find out there's still mud in spots, it looked clean but shit looks like a complete tear down is in line :x
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Shit sounds like you did a great job bro... as far as the mud cant you pop your liner out ?
We would make up some Tide laundry detrgent and add some water so you could spray it out of a hudson sprayer and spray stuff down with it and let it dry.... then pour concrete right on it and spray if off the at the end of the day it even works better with dirt.
Just a thought
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
hagendog

Post by hagendog »

Liner is out so Ill just soak away. Hard to believe I won my class with all the mud I had on me and the bike :D

Results of the C Class
http://www.ama-d36.org/results/2010-PCG ... rtsmen.txt