Speedway "California State Championships"

Who beat who?

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Speedway "California State Championships"

Post by AlisoBob »

So I'm at Industry Speedway last night, got to watch our very own Chachi take the Division Two California Championship, and his son River take the Jr. California Championship!!!!

I'll steal some photos from somewhere, and post them up....

Great Job Guys!!!!
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Sweet!! Great job on taking both championships!!!!!
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

My neighbor Dewayne Stark is a division three rider here is a link to his pics.

http://kayamawasailor.blogspot.com/
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Way to go Chachi and River!!! :woot: :urock: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

sabreguy wrote:Way to go Chachi and River!!! :woot: :urock: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
x2
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
chachi243

haha

Post by chachi243 »

Thanks Bob and everyone for the cheers!, we couldnt have gotten River as dialed as we did this year without help from Robie Peterson and Bob's gas money......

i threw a leg over my old rig just for a winter fix to hold me over til may when it all starts up again, and i was nervous!!! seemed to help me get good starts as i wanted to get through that first turn! i almost wiped out a few times too!.... the track was the gnarliest i ever rode.... like old school 70's shit!

River made sure to ride a little wider on entry and down on the inside line off the corners and went from 2nd to 1st in the first two heats when he pressured the leader into running in too deep..... there was no "main", it was "championship" style total points from 3 rides so he rode a conservative 2nd place in the last one and did only what he had to do .... it was pretty cool, he was nervous as hell too! i was nervous for him as i knew he was riding the same gnarly ass track i had too..... it was nuts!

SO we got the big trophys and partied at the Ricky Wells place until almost 4 am..... SPEEDWAY! Once in a lifetime night to father son speedway podium! Pretty sick slidin' a jawa 2 weeks before christmas in a covered arena while it rains balls outside! Only in Cali!

Happy Holidays EVERYBODY!!! McDougalls
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

Way cool... :cool:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Fricken SUPER BITCHEN :cool:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
britincali

Post by britincali »

lewisclan wrote:Fricken SUPER BITCHEN :cool:

X2 :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

Dude, you guys have no idea. It was epic. :cool: Just glad to be apart of the McDougall program. :D You guys are one of a kind and were there for ya in 2010 fo show. :wink:

RP
FZ1426

Post by FZ1426 »

I can't believe I haven't heard of this. I totally dig speedway...and Costa Mesa doesn't cut it.

I'm looking forward to next summer season.

Any of youz guys ride street bikes out to the races in summer? That would be cool... :cool:
'06 CRF450R, '02 R1, '11 YZ450F