Perris 10/11/09

Who beat who?

iggys-amsoil

Perris 10/11/09

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Well great. I figured there would be some changes to the track this week, but dam :x instead of 5 doubles there's 6. WTF it's suppose to be a vet race. The whoops are gone and replaced with two doubles, which I did get in my practice but I decided to go out towards the end of the first practice to roll them and see if. I did blow the corner after the second double one lap in each moto. Didn't lose a position though. Then the double before the finish line table turned into a 60 foot step down which would hurt you landing it about 50'. Damit I was making that double before :x Now there's no way to clear the finish table either.

Anyway. Moto 1. I get a decent start, a few corners into it I shove one of my rivals out of the way. Then hoping to have a clear lane for the double/trip I go for it and just bearly clipping the bars of someone on landing, it doesn't get any closer without one or both of us going down. Cool I'm in second now but not know it at the time. Put my head down to chase down the first guy cause he's rolling everything and knew all I had to do was stay with him. Its just that he corners better than I. Now if I hadn't of blown that double one lap I would have caught him sooner. White flag comes out and I'm behind him so it was an easy pass doubling the trip. but he catches back up until I hit the two doubles that replaced the whoop section. :cool: Then I'm thinking. Dam did I win that race? YES :cool:

Now if I can only back it up.

Moto 2 Not a bad start but for some reason I under cut I guy and go left leaving me way to the outside. Later I'm thinking WTF did I do that for? Then there goes the two I need to finish ahead of. They both would get away then I'd catch up clearing the doubles but by the third lap I'm spent already :? and the mistakes set in. Blow the double again and not long after stall it in another corner. :x

Oh well the first moto was fun and I came home without a scratch. Went 1-4 out of 5 for 3rd over all.

Next race Glen Helen 11/8

I thought I was more out of shape and was going to be a crappier pic, but not bad really.

Now that I know Fractured Vet is there taking pics lets put some more style into it. plus my wings aren't flaping. :lol:
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

:cool: Way to go iggy. :wink:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

What year is that bike and is it 250 or 500.

Thanks iggy
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Very :cool: !!!
plus my wings aren't flaping

Thats some funny chit right there! :lol:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Nice Igro!! :cool:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

CR500R7 wrote::cool: Way to go iggy. :wink:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

X2
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

CR500R7 wrote: What year is that bike and is it 250 or 500.

Thanks iggy
03 250/500AF.

Also to, the Clark tank is leaking just above the 1 gallon line. Right side just below the nut made into the tank for the shroud. Not a big deal riding tracks. Thanks Giving @ Dove Springs, now thats a problem. :?
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

I thought it was either 02 or 03 250 converted to 500, by the look of the front fender and exhaust pipe. :wink:

Bummer about your tank though. :(
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????