Bored, bored, bored

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
MojoScojo

Bored, bored, bored

Post by MojoScojo »

Facebook sucks. Political discourse bores me and makes me lose faith in humanity.

I've even joined a bunch of "Riders" groups and all they truly are is bike gawkers and pissant politically correct retards that get offended at EVERYTHING. They don't even fawkin ride or talk about riding.

These boards are dead. I've not been able to do squat for riding this year except my week trip to Utah and my ride to park my bike on top of Knik glacier.

Hope next year is better.

How has everyone else's year been?
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

I agree Mojo
My riding this year as sucked only a couple of rides near my house another to write about......but at least we have Rhino
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

I spent more time riding wth one of the kids on the bike with me than I did a solid trail ride.
Been busy in the whole "500" scene work wise tho and been getting some of my bikes together finally
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Forum wise we've been picking up on members pretty good, I'd changed the tech section to have the important parts only accessible while logged in, takes away the "open" aspect of how it was founded but hopefully guys that login to read also become guys that post while they're here.
cowboyona426

Re: Bored, bored, bored

Post by cowboyona426 »

MojoScojo wrote:Facebook sucks. Political discourse bores me and makes me lose faith in humanity.

I've even joined a bunch of "Riders" groups and all they truly are is bike gawkers and pissant politically correct retards that get offended at EVERYTHING. They don't even fawkin ride or talk about riding.

These boards are dead. I've not been able to do squat for riding this year except my week trip to Utah and my ride to park my bike on top of Knik glacier.

Hope next year is better.

How has everyone else's year been?
I'm not too far from you, if you're ever itching to ride give a shout. Snowbike season is here, trying to get mine ready to roll.
16 YZ 450FX
01 XR 400R
98 CR 500R
91 CR 500R
95 CR 250R
98 WR 250Z
91 XR 200R
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Makes me want a snow bike kit.

Rode my CR two days before I rode the XR in the snow. I was going to ride the CR again but blew out a waterpump seal. Pretty funny, the morning we took the snow video I was all butter nuts because my seal didn't show up because of the storm. I'm all pissed I cant ride my CR so I go out to my back garage and start prepping up my XR. As im out there looking around at my toys and my garage I start thinking about my life. I start feeling like a real asshole for being such an ungrateful dick. Oh no I can't ride my super bitchin CR AF instead I have to ride my super bitchin XR. I have the time to be able to do it, a wife and kids that understand I need it, I live in a place that facilitates moto-ing right out of my yard. I live in a decent neighborhood in a comfortable house with a nice sized additional garage to store my tools and toys. I have a great life and for about 5 minutes on Veterans day I forgot to be grateful for what I have and I was being an ungrateful dick for what I didn't have....a waterpump seal that didn't show up on time because of a snowstorm. I guess I'm just grateful it didn't last long.

I'm out of the moto scene for a month while I make Christmas wreaths and then I'm back after it. I don't check in on the websites as much as I probably should but I moto as much as ever. I have a new riding partner, a 24 year old guy who doesn't have a girlfriend right now (when he does he moto's less...weird :roll:), but has a good job and all he wants to do is moto. He is really fast but gets lost easily. I'm not motoing as fast as I maybe used to...but I don't get lost so we are a pretty good match. Riding dirtbikes is going on about 35 years of passion for me now, more if you count the years I wanted a bike before I actually got one. I still think about riding all the time, I get excited if it rains I still love the smell of the desert. All these years and it's still my thing.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rhino's Wreath Service.....
cowboyona426

Post by cowboyona426 »

Rhino89523 wrote:Makes me want a snow bike kit.
They are a blast!

16 YZ 450FX
01 XR 400R
98 CR 500R
91 CR 500R
95 CR 250R
98 WR 250Z
91 XR 200R
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Those snow bikes look fun as hell...especially if you put the turbo kit on there, have you seen the videos for the turbo kit from Boondocker...looks so fun.

As far as Rhino's wreath service's go, I miss days like those.......married going on 15 years and the wife doesn't seem nearly as excited to put on a Santa's helper slut suit as she maybe once was......haha

Great picture!!!!!
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

We all have our memories..... to get us through the day.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

:lol:
cowboyona426

Post by cowboyona426 »

Rhino89523 wrote:Those snow bikes look fun as hell...especially if you put the turbo kit on there, have you seen the videos for the turbo kit from Boondocker...looks so fun.
Yeah I've seen them, but the almost 5k price tag scares me away from trying it. 5k is probably more than this damn KX is worth...
16 YZ 450FX
01 XR 400R
98 CR 500R
91 CR 500R
95 CR 250R
98 WR 250Z
91 XR 200R
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

I think I may have gotten 200 miles in stateside, probably that in Aus this past July. My riding has kinda suffered the last 3 years, one buddy cant keep a license, the other, finally had to call it a day, as he cant get his shit together financially. I got out a whole 4 times on Dans bike, one an early season debacle full of drama thanks to the deadbeat.
My 476 mile enduro, which enjoyed a good 4 straight yr run, is now seeming to be just a bucket list item. I'd like to run it one more time before I cant no more, but my group just fell apart. I blame 1 person for that, and it aint me
Got lots of good modifacations done, the niners frame and subby are back from the powder coat, just need to put it all together, if I can ever find time. Hopefully I'll get out more next yr, because putting around the hood on a Suzuki RV125 just aint cutting it
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"