all the toys gotta go...

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
thefatguy

all the toys gotta go...

Post by thefatguy »

its been awhile since i been on, my younger boy peter was diagnosed with leukemia a few months ago, the hospital bills are pilling up FAST- so ALL the toys gotta go. just put the 85 cr500 on ebay, the 95 cr500 and the 91 kx500 are next--then the 454 vette, V8 vega, guns, harley, whatever i can sell.

even with insurance, the bills are ENORMOUS. the bone marrow test was $27K ( $20K covered but we pay $7K...) and the meds are $4699 every 2 weeks. insurance covers $4K of it, but we gotta pay $1400 a month. and he will be on these meds for the rest of his life.

we have started a fundraiser on go fund me ( http://www.gofundme.com/dsl1vc ) if anyone wants to donate, or PM me if you are interested in anything i got for sale.

if anyone wants to drop him a get well card or even just a note to say "keep your head up, kiddo" you can write him at PETER LUCAS, PO box 62299, honolulu hawaii 96839-2299.

pray for him please--any and ALL religions accepted! thanks for taking the time to read this, wish us luck....
if you cant eat it, ride it, drive it, or f*ck it, then WHO CARES?
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

So sorry to hear about your boy. Prayers sent.
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Sorry to hear about your boy! You all will be in our prayers!
ride red #1

Post by ride red #1 »

Sorry about your boys health. Have been praying for your son and family for some time now. I know health issues are thought on everybody. I know.
Stay strong and God bless.
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

Prayers for you and your family. Such a sad think to have to go through.
Kevin