Malcolm Smith

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Kuma

Malcolm Smith

Post by Kuma »

My son and I went to his shop in Riverside Sunday to pick up a few items, If you have never been there or maybe you have and did not know, Malcolm has a collection of many of his old bikes, when we got up stairs we had a chance to meet Malcolm, I've got to say he is one cool guy, he talked with us for about 45 minutes, made us feel really welcome. I felt that I needed to remind him that he was doing something else before we had interrupted him.

If you're ever there go to the back of the store and up the stairs some nice restored vintage bikes, mostly Husky's of course :)
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

top left corner! AlisoBob took me there :wink:
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I have friends who live in the miserable town of Riverside, that shop is about the only thing I look forward to when going there......that freeway from Riverside to L.A. would officially drive me to the loony bin if I had to deal with it daily. When I am there I would slice a nut off to be able to buy a fast pass for the week. Me and traffic don't do well.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica