Time to Pay Up!!!

Please Read To Fully Understand The Sites Purpose.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Time to Pay Up!!!

Post by AlisoBob »

Ok . I've changed my mind..... this is now a PAY SITE...... The way I figure it , over the next 10 years, this site is going to cost me $36k to run and maintain....

SO PAY UP NOW!!!!!!

In a completely unrelated matter, look whats on C/L today....

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/1193923799.html

:wink:
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Now accepting donations to make the site self destruct on Bob....
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

There Payed in full. :lol:
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

iggys-amsoil wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

There Payed in full. :lol:
There and I doubled it so Bob could go buy that boat, so we can all party at Lake Havi!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Joshwfl

Post by Joshwfl »

Don't worry guys, I got y'all covered...................
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Remember to factor in inflation....
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

thats under 50 bucks per registered user, $450 in RJacks case but i think it can be done!

Post by CR500R7 »

Now thats funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

That boat better get good mileage cuz anytime you wanna fuel it up youd have to trailer it.Dont see no diesel on the water :lol:
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

ok Jessee james w/ that pay up sucka tattoo lol..

Lemme know how much u chargin.. gotta get my 500 info somehow.. since MFDB aint worth a damn.
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

This cracks me up.....
AP wrote: So this is the official notice to Ed's97 and Pauly: you want to advertise your stuff here, contact me soon. Neither of you are enthusiasts that want to buy or get rid of 500 stuff at this point.- you are making $$ off it. So be it. I got bills to pay for this site - you make money off this site, for free.

You girls making money off my back does nothing but piss me off. Maybe Bob will let you make him your bitch. No more here.

AJ and Service Honda are paid sponsors. You two are not, yet.

Ed sells and buys a huge amount of 500 stuff here stating that he's only a hobbyist. Uh huh.
So , let me understand this.... AP has 3 rotating banner ad's on his site, plus all the members that "contribute" to his site for a total of couple of thousand dollars a year..... and now he's rattling Paulies and Ed's cage.... Roosty and MX Dogger are prolly' next.... and now I'm being made a bitch by everyone I let sell and distribute their goods here for free?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This site costs less than $70 A FRIGGIN' YEAR to keep up and running. I'm glad to do it for the betterment of the 500.... plus its funnier than anything on T.V.

Guys work hard to make a few bucks by supplying CR500 related engine parts and machinework, AF frames and doo-dags, even a llittle Amsoil here and there... And I'm supposed to take a piece of that action?? Nope.

Who's really being made the bitch here?

The guys stupid enough to pay AP.... So he can profit.

fastkart

Post by fastkart »

I just made a post in the heavily edited Service Honda thread. Read it while it's still there.

http://cr500riders.com/cgi/yabb/YaBB.pl ... 2273/15#28
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Karty wrote:I don't appreciate you trying to make money off the backs of hoons.....

It's your prerogative to sell sponsorships, its your house. But putting the kibosh on people trying to put out a quality product and help other hoons out with a good deal is just plain bullshit.
Well said .....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Trace just let me know he had a few barley pop's the other night and it was that time of the month...

Its all good.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Barly Pops and T of the Month? Not a valid excuse. Go get laid will ya.

Jealousy;

Do you ever struggle to retain feelings of self-worth when you compare yourself to others ? Do feelings of jealousy stir if you have a partner who looks at another site? If so, then you're not alone. Thousands, if not millions, of men are feeling jealous, insecure, inadequate, and vulnerable in today's society and they are reaching out for help. That's why we've created a series of Self-esteem eWorkbooks, provide Online Coaching and offer many other resources to help overcome debilitating feelings like these and learn instead to relish the close relationships in their lives.

:itsok:

Ref;

Selfesteem.com
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Hey Iggy, have you noticed that AMSOIL is one of their sponsors now..........
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Pony

Post by Pony »

Holy crap. I joined that bullshit site a long time ago just to get some info. I think I posted like once, didnt know what a bunch of doucheteriods were members of that site. I think Im going to print out the algava build and then go start pissing people off. See how long I can dance the line of bringing down the "quality" of the site until I get banned.

I was part of an FMX site since 2001. It was when the sport was really young and the site is huge now. FMX is huge now. It didnt get like that by trying to internet bully people away from it. It was successful because of 1. good, fair, REASONABLE moderating. 2. Awesome members contributing lots of info and pics 3. A welcoming community that didnt kiss ass but respected members and communicated the way they would in person. If I was sitting on a tailgate talking 5hundy's at the track with my buds and a dude rolled up on an xr400 and was wanting to join the convo Id probably throw him a beer and let the bs'n begin.

Without stroking I want to say thanks for this site. I have had my 500 for over ten years and it has always had some small mechanical issue that kept me from really riding it so It sat sitting in the corner as I became a full on MX/FMX/2wheel junkie. The awesomeness of this site is what got me to pull her out. Now its going to get a new life as an AF. Hoons like ya'll honor the 500 and keep the market alive for this great motorcycle.

Thanks to Bob, and everyone else on here. I have more knowledge everytime log off. I feel more at home here everyday and visit my old home freestylemtx less and less everyday.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Man AP is a good guy, everyone has a couple too many beers and spouts off some shit from time to time. The other site is his house, so its his rules and to be there you just have to sort of follow them. Service Honda is a sponser...if he wants their money he can't have everyone ripping on their stuff, it makes sense in that respect.

This site is cool because you don't have to watch your mouth, and no one is protected from the straight scoop. Thanks for this site Bob.
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

HAHAHAHAHA... Hey Rhino, "Pony" called you a douchebageroid. HAHAHAHAHA
Pony

Post by Pony »

Slomo wrote:HAHAHAHAHA... Hey Rhino, "Pony" called you a douchebageroid. HAHAHAHAHA

Aw shit, like to :stir: shit huh? lol

Guess I gotta cover my ass round here too huh? That was refering to the people who jump on the "you have to have a 500cc motor in your shed to be cool enough to post here. Go buy one before you can ask questions" bandwagon.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Pony wrote:
Slomo wrote:HAHAHAHAHA... Hey Rhino, "Pony" called you a douchebageroid. HAHAHAHAHA

Aw shit, like to :stir: shit huh? lol

Guess I gotta cover my ass round here too huh? That was refering to the people who jump on the "you have to have a 500cc motor in your shed to be cool enough to post here. Go buy one before you can ask questions" bandwagon.
Man I've been called worse. Pony youre all good...some people like it over here, some people like it over there......I am a bisexual of Cr500 riders, I like both. AP is a good guy and a great rider and cool to hang with, Bob is all of the same, Slomo same deal.

Pony many of the members here are members over there too....both sites have some great members. You can't get away saying things over here or over there without it going back and forth...its kind of fun really.

It all gets straightened out for one weekend in February deep in the Arizona desert at a function called Hoonfest...see you there and we can get to the bottom of this name calling :lol:
The sites have some differences, but both have great members.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rhino89523 wrote:Man AP is a good guy, everyone has a couple too many beers and spouts off some shit from time to time.
Yup.... And if members from here are thinking its cool to go there with the intent of getting kicked off..... thats not impressing anyone.
Pony

Post by Pony »

Man I've been called worse. Pony youre all good...some people like it over here, some people like it over there......I am a bisexual of Cr500 riders, I like both. AP is a good guy and a great rider and cool to hang with, Bob is all of the same, Slomo same deal.

Pony many of the members here are members over there too....both sites have some great members. You can't get away saying things over here or over there without it going back and forth...its kind of fun really.

It all gets straightened out for one weekend in February deep in the Arizona desert at a function called Hoonfest...see you there and we can get to the bottom of this name calling :lol:
The sites have some differences, but both have great members.[/quote]

Haha awesome, glad you know I meant no disrespect. "I am a bisexual of Cr500 riders, I like both" lol thats quote of the year.

Hoonfest would be way rad to make. We'll see where I am with my life next year, Id love to make that!

I really do prefer the laid back bs'n atmosphere around here though. It seems like Banned members that are members at both are the ones that really know what they are talking about. Banned is a little bit more concentrated with knowledge and awesomeness. Just an observation, but I just assume stick around where I can learn the most and have the best time :cool:
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

AlisoBob wrote:Yup.... And if members from here are thinking its cool to go there with the intent of getting kicked off..... thats not impressing anyone.
I'm not sure who you're talking about, but for the record I wasn't trying to get kicked off with that post. AP's post pissed me off and I responded. I did make the comment to someone else though that I was about to get kicked off, just because I know how that place has been moderated.

I didn't get kicked and the post is still there, surprisingly.
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

fastkart wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:Yup.... And if members from here are thinking its cool to go there with the intent of getting kicked off..... thats not impressing anyone.
I'm not sure who you're talking about, but for the record I wasn't trying to get kicked off with that post. AP's post pissed me off and I responded. I did make the comment to someone else though that I was about to get kicked off, just because I know how that place has been moderated.

I didn't get kicked and the post is still there, surprisingly.
boB's post was @ Pony :wink:

Pony wrote: I think Im going to print out the algava build and then go start pissing people off. See how long I can dance the line of bringing down the "quality" of the site until I get banned.
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/