How the Inna-net has changed.....

Please Read To Fully Understand The Sites Purpose.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

How the Inna-net has changed.....

Post by AlisoBob »

I've been on the net since 1990 or so.... never had an issue with anyone... EVER ( well, regarding $$$that is )

How times have changed.....

Check out the latest loser..... guy tried to scam me for $150.....

http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/04-5- ... ner-5.html

I got pm's from a few other members since this thread was closed..... This guy has about $1500 that dosent belong to him.... I got my $$$, fuck the rest of the losers who afraid to speak up...... like this guy.... who's a mod of the forum...
Loser Moderator wrote:I too got bit for another $150...I too would like to know how it's out of his hands. Being on staff, I can't push this issue in the open. So, I'd liked to see a more detailed explanation on how someone can charge it via an invoice, yet not have to repay it. The kit was high enough without paying 50% more in a core charge, meant to supplement his business with more free parts to alter and sell.
I told him he was a loser for being silent.... his reply:
Loser Moderator wrote:Oh no, If you were familiar with my posts/actions here, your view would be different.

More in depth would be, "How I address this issue with a PAYING Vendor in the OPEN forum"...which I need the site owner's input to decide on, NOT whether or not I address the issue...Just HOW I do, and properly.

I have NO intention of ignoring this issue, I'm still out $150 and still waiting for a reply to a many months old followup E-mail.

I've just been busy with other ventures since this occured last year, AND at this point, he probably hasn't made the connection to the guy who lost $150, and this guy on the forum.

However, don't discuss OPENLY, anything discussed here PRIVATELY, between you and me...but,I have no control over the additional posts by other members regarding their input to loosing money over an excuse presented as their fault. Just as long as replys don't violate Forum Rules.

The Half-Truth on this matter is this: From the date of the PAYPAL PAYMENT starts the clock ticking on the 60-day limit. Now, this limit is a button that appears on the PayPal Business site, linked to your payment transaction. After 60-days, that button is no longer available to use. However, the Vendor can still return your money by contacting PayPal.

The money was never diverted to any special reserve account held by Pay-Pal to refund at a later date. The full amount (in my case $471) was deposited into HIS PayPal account, less the 2.9% fee that PayPal charges him.

If he delays in shipping, while waiting on parts from GM, plus the time to ship to a destination, plus you waiting for the next weekend to install and your wife's relatives show up or it rains all weekend or you had to work...anything to delay till another weekend to install. Then the delays in sending it back.

So, add in all of these delays plus you waiting on replys to unanswered E-mails and finally, you've eaten up all of the 60-days.

When you complain, you get the same scripted response, "Gee, I'm speechless. It clearly states on the order form to return in 10-days of receipt for a refund. Even being a nice guy and extending that period, after 60-days, it's out of my hands as PayPal won't let me."

Funny thing is, HIS PayPal account still has your $150 in it.
I told him again that a MODERATOR would be involved in getting the members $$ back..... His last response:
Loser wrote:Oh...I'm far from silenced. I have a flurry of communications in progress. I just tend to choose my statements carefully, presented in just the right way to bait someone in and acquire the necessary knowledge I need to further my intended goals.

To be honest, when this came about last year, the economy was hot and I was faced with business activities and had to prioritize my schedule accordingly, so a $150 item got pushed to the back burner to take care of thou$ands sometimes daily.

Things are slower now and I have more time on my hands to direct my attention to past mis-deeds....which for some, is not a comfortable combo to see coming.
Well...... who has his refund... and who dosent?

The issue seems to be this guy KillerBee is a PAYING site sponsor, and how on earth can you speak out against a PAYING site sponsor....

See why we dont have them here????

:roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: