Hello from Egypt.

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
My96z

Hello from Egypt.

Post by My96z »

Hello. I am not Egyptian, but a U.S Soldier just deployed here in the Sinai for 9 months.

Little about me, I am 35 years old, originally from Detroit, Mi. But currently stationed out of Ft. Hood with the 1st Cav. I currently ride a 05' Yz125. I have had my share of 125's and 250's over the years. I frequent Cycle Ranch near San Antonio and tracks in the Austin area.

My goal for this deployment is to save up enough cash to buy a cr500AF when I get back stateside. I have some questions on where to buy one from, (but that's for another thread) as looking to source the stuff to build my own doesn't seem feasible.

Well look forward to learning some new stuff and seeing these 500cc monsters!

Cheers!

Jeff

as per the instructions, here is a pic!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Thank you for your Service.......

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
eskimojoe77

Post by eskimojoe77 »

You are appreciated. God bless you and all our troops.
Last edited by eskimojoe77 on September 22nd, 2013, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Keep your head down bro.
Post as much as you want, I'd like to hear and see what's going on, if you are allowed.
And as Bob said, Thank you for your service.
My96z

Post by My96z »

I am over here in the Sinai doing the MFO mission, monitoring the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt. http://mfo.org

Really laid back deployment - nice change from the Iraq days especially during the surge.

The camp I am at is on the Red Sea, on the southern tip of the Sinai peninsula. Not much going on down here. Most of the drama is up near the Gaza strip, I am sure you can find all about it on the news.

Nice time to cool my heels a bit, I am at 18+ years in the Army. Once I get back I will drop my retirement paperwork with a year left... not sure what I will do yet after the Army, its all I have known since I was 17 but I got time to figure that out. I think an AF CR500 would be a nice retirement gift to myself.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

AlisoBob wrote:Thank you for your Service.......

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
X2
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
gregrobo

Post by gregrobo »

AlisoBob wrote:Thank you for your Service.......

only posties ride 4 stroke hondas
goldfields sheet metal fabrication
98 yzfr1
05 crf 500 race tech goldies
2010 rmz 500af
01 banshee
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

Have you thought of looking for a 500 while you're there? paddle tire and a desert tank :whoop:
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
My96z

Post by My96z »

While the riding here looks like it would be excellent, this is still the middle east, I wouldn't trust the craftsmanship here...
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

My96z wrote:I am over here in the Sinai doing the MFO mission, monitoring the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt. http://mfo.org

I am sure you can find all about it on the news.
Thank you for service.

News! lies and half truths at best. www.prisonplanet.com

"Alex welcomes World Net Daily writer F. Michael Maloof to break down the ongoing purge of military leaders and officers sweeping the armed forces, with several sources confirming to Infowars that the Army's “litmus test” asks whether or not they would feel comfortable firing on American citizens."
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882