testing suspension

WTF Happened!!!!
2strokeforever

testing suspension

Post by 2strokeforever »

today i got my revalved suspension back and went for a ride, i noticed i could sit down into corners and shoot out a lot faster than before, before it was way to stiff and if i hit a bump sitting down it would knock the breath out of me...
then i noticed the back end seemed squirrely, but i thought that was from the suspension so i rode for another 45 minutes till i bailed on a log and saw my (tubliss) rear tire was flat, so i rode back to my truck, found the leak, jammed a piece of electrical tape in the cut and put some crazy glue on it and poked around in there so the glue went in...
held all day, i couldnt be happier with the tubliss. i was running 6.5 psi when it happened

then i went to a flat landing jump to see if it bottomed too easy, it worked good but it was making a weird noise from the front when it bottomed... later i noticed a big polished spot on my pipe a inch to the right from the center where my tire was rubbing :shock: but my pipe is pretty mangled tho
when i have a new pipe ill measure the clearance to see how much there is

and i weighed my bike and it was 146lbs with a full tank, im guessing it holds 7 liters=14 lbs so 232 dry +-3 because the scale i used mightve been a little off
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish