enduro cross track testing

WTF Happened!!!!
2strokeforever

enduro cross track testing

Post by 2strokeforever »

heres me testing the endurocross track thats going to be in the red rooster hare scramble at bardolph lake
theres an easy out but you dont get to see the track till you have to do it, so theres no turning back once your there
first ride on the rear tubliss and im loving it, got a front on its way
i also noticed the 14/48 gearing needs a lot of clutching to go over this stuff

theres a small ditch dug in front of the pyramid, because after i went the first time the other guys (who didnt try it) said thats way too easy, and had to dig the ditch, now im the only one that made it all weekend :cool: , i bailed twice out of 10 ish times
separate run

broke my fender on this one :oops:

the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

looks fun. I run 14/50 for that stuff. :cool:
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

we dont get man made obsticles in our enduros. (i wish they did)
We get directed to go over natuaral terain & the fuckers have very little sensitivity for the bottom of your bike. :evil:

Good work knackers, atleast you were willing to have a crack at'm
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

looks fun. I run 14/50 for that stuff
thats exactly what im planning to do when i switch to ironman sprokets
atleast you were willing to have a crack at'm
thats how i operate, if it isnt excessively dangerous ill give it a few shots till i make it or figure out i cant make it, but if someone wants me to clear a 50 ft gap thats make or break there out of luck

also bashed the bottom of my pipe on the log pyramid :cry: its 1 inch deep and 6 across
the sad part is it happened when i was trying to see how the beginners were going to get over, the guy (monty hendrickson) that sets up the races said just get the skidplate on top then slide over the other side, well the bottom log stops your tire and slams your pipe into the top log, so the only way to ride over is to hit it at almost sprinting speed and hope you dont bail
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish