White Pines OHV Arnold,CA

WTF Happened!!!!
hagendog

White Pines OHV Arnold,CA

Post by hagendog »

OFF THE HOOK!!!! Some friends had told me about it but had never made the trip. It's not the biggest place but the single tracks are unreal. Some rocks but for the most part just trails through the pine trees. It was sunny up in the hills, can't say that about the valley :D There was mud, snow, little dust and pine needles eveywhere. It was fast but very technical at the same time. Got to a couple spots were we had to help some friends get up but for the most part it was great. I guess they have trail maps but the ranger station wasn't open when we rolled by so the first ride was just trying to figure it out. I was told some trails to go on and ......... lets just say I was well past 1/2 tank when we finally found a road and started heading back. 2nd ride we got it dialed pretty good. Can't wait to go back. It's got a lot of shade so the dirt should stay good for a long time but snow is a factor now, timing is everything. BRAPPP
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

Thanks for the write up Hagendog I will have to try that place out, sounds killer :twisted:
-Jake

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

:cool:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

:worthless:

:lol:
hagendog

Post by hagendog »

might be going back this weekend with a guide. Ill wear some gear that will hold the camera.