Reiter buttstomper

WTF Happened!!!!
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

AlisoBob wrote:What a Ass-Kisser....

:roll:

What happened to : " JAWBONE RULES!!!!"

:headbang:
Ass kiss nothing, this stuff is where it is at if you want to be challenged. Jawbone is different riding altogether. I guess I have been "enlightened." I should not have been training for Arizona..shoulda been Washington. You'll see............
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rosco-Peeko wrote:I should not have been training for Arizona..shoulda been Washington. You'll see............

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I have family up in colville, and have been looking for more than one reason to go up there... How far away is this riding area from Colville?
I plan on getting a toy hauler early next year and take the family up there for a visit.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

dannygraves wrote:I have family up in colville, and have been looking for more than one reason to go up there... How far away is this riding area from Colville?
I plan on getting a toy hauler early next year and take the family up there for a visit.
6 Hours. But there's some great stuff in Ione less than an hour from there.
Say when, and I may be able to break away and get over to take you for a tour. If not me, then bbbom. That's her favorite area.

Check out my "LPO" vids.
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Rosco-Peeko wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:What a Ass-Kisser....

:roll:

What happened to : " JAWBONE RULES!!!!"

:headbang:
Ass kiss nothing, this stuff is where it is at if you want to be challenged. Jawbone is different riding altogether. I guess I have been "enlightened." I should not have been training for Arizona..shoulda been Washington. You'll see............
Aww, leave em alone Rob. Ignorance is bliss. Let them think they got the best riding there is.

We don't need any flatbill SoCal poser wannabe webriders up here anyway. :poke: :nyah:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

MojoScojo wrote:
We don't need any flatbill SoCal poser wannabe webriders up here anyway. :poke: :nyah:

You gonna take the shit Hellbear?

:lmao:
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

AlisoBob wrote:
MojoScojo wrote:

I was more referring to those more vocal members whose names start with "Aliso" and "Brit". :lol:
britincali

Post by britincali »

MojoScojo wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:
MojoScojo wrote:

I was more referring to those more vocal members whose names start with "Aliso" and "Brit". :lol:

Im a nice boy.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Rosco-Peeko wrote:
ou812 wrote:So Rosco, now that you have done some good north west stuff, which is the better work out ? so-cal or WA.?
Washington hands down. While there is good riding in SoCal. It just does not really compare to what I have seen here.

....and I have yet to get him out here while its raining. Rob thought it was slippery. I was having hard time keeping front wheel down traction was so awesome.
britincali

Post by britincali »

MojoScojo wrote:. I was having hard time keeping front wheel down traction was so awesome.

That aint traction thats 13/64 gearing :wink:

Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

MojoScojo wrote:
dannygraves wrote:I have family up in colville, and have been looking for more than one reason to go up there... How far away is this riding area from Colville?
6 Hours. But there's some great stuff in Ione less than an hour from there.
Say when, and I may be able to break away and get over to take you for a tour. If not me, then bbbom. That's her favorite area.

Check out my "LPO" vids.
Here ya go Danny...

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

NICE, it will take me a while to watch all of them. looks like fun. Plus I imagine when you take a break its quite a bit nicer than the desert!
But I imagine getting lost is a big concern!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

BTW, I like the wheelie action in #4!! :cool:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

dannygraves wrote:BTW, I like the wheelie action in #4!! :cool:
"Wheelie King" Matt riding Tim's XR250L
ouch360

Post by ouch360 »

I'd hate to ride this stuff while its wet but let me tell ya - sometimes people do things they hate just to make them stronger, I could use some added strength. Let me get my skid plate and I'll come up on a wet day, hell dry was hard enough, might as well go through the jaws of hell and see it when its slick. I've ridden - Connecticut, Vermont, Mass, New York, Utah, New Mexico, Oregon, and now Washington, and by far!!! Washington has been the most diverse and challanging. You can go from dirt and flat to dirt and up, to dirt and down, to dirt - rock - mud - trees down and a cliff on both sides, and everything in-between and beyond in less then 100 yards - Oh and dont forget the tree Roots - those things are just ERRRRRRR they make ya wanna yell everytime you see a see one, then theres the vertical climb ya have to do thats 2.5 feet tall and all tree root, then on the other side of the root is a large hole that has a car swallowing bolder right next to it. Then and then never forget - SKID PLATES are NEEDED rocks can just "pop" up anywhere and eat the side of you ignition cover.
The trail is awesome! It dont matter where your from or what you've ridden, but ya know those SoCal guys are just jellous that they dont have this type of riding down there. :cool: :roll:
!!OUCH - Being the best is easy when its already in you!!
ou812

Post by ou812 »

The trail is awesome! It dont matter where your from or what you've ridden, but ya know those SoCal guys are just jellous that they dont have this type of riding down there.
That's why we northwesters call them so-cals Guy's " Flatlanders"

:nanna:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

thats some nice terrain