HOON Fest By The Sea "2011"

WTF Happened!!!!
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

It was good meeting and riding with everyone that showed.
I'm amazed at how well I remembered names, must be cuz coming to this site all the time is like sitting around the camp fire with a healthey combonation of bench racing and BS.
Lewis Clan, Jay Sid, James, Cameran, sorry I don't recall you're mom's name, I know it started with an I. Thank you for the summer Thanksgiving! Jay, you need to get that alcohol bike to Jerry Hall or someone that can tune it on a dyno and run Brits Nitros bike and show him what for before he heads to the home land.
Al, good eats, hope you can ride soon, look forward to seeing you and the clones.
Iggy, good ridin with ya. Rhino, what can ya say if it were not for that old '65 int some people might still be there. if anyone wonders why he is called Rhino, this guy has a gravitational pull, right Brit! thats the only way to explain how that truck could have wenched out Richie and his trailer without budging an inch.
Brit, good whiskey! fix that bottle and throw down the gauntlet to Jay.
Bob you were spot on about the carb, drilled out nozzle, I talked to Rob at RDZ Racing, looks like he did the mods, I sent it to him to see if he would buy it off me, Sudco said that part is not available.
Rick, Sheryll, thank you for getting a great spot and sacrificing your motohome as a wind block for us. only thing is, you could have picked better neighbors.
Ron, Tom, and their gang what can I say, good entertainment.
The DumontDunes.com crew, Richie, Troy and their group, good to meet them and hope to meet up in Dumont this year. Sponcered By Dad crew, nice truck, didn't get a chance to see how it goes in the dunes, maybe see them at Dumont too?
Was a great trip, looking forward to doing it again next year!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Kuma wrote: Bob you were spot on about the carb, drilled out nozzle, I talked to Rob at RDZ Racing, looks like he did the mods, I sent it to him to see if he would buy it off me, Sudco said that part is not available.
Dont forget that its the flow area between the needle and the nozzle that sets the flow.

Example:

If a stock nozzle is 2mm with a 1mm tapering needle, than the same fuel flow can be achevied with a 3mm hole with a 2mm tapering needle.

Do some math to caluculate the original flow area, and see if there is a needle avaialbe to provide the same area with the bored out nozzle.

Or, call me.

Sudco has a Hoon discount for us....

:D
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

sabreguy wrote: Iggy I am pretty sure one is yours because it has C17 on the back the other one is just a dark blue/navy colored, you claim it its yours.
Hmmm.... I think I have them all. I'll check.

Oh BTW.... A group of my Favorites,... I'll take the one in the white, Thank You very Much. :wink:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

it was a bitchin weekend! Long ass drive from vegas.
This was the family's first trip in the new toy hauler. We also borrowed my friends done up rhino 4 seater to hit the dunes.
Evereyone was cool as shit as usually especially Jay's friend Bob whos trailer I smashed into when I got into camp :oops:
Went for a kickass ride friday morning and mostly spent a lot of time with the family. The food was great as usual.
The wife and kids loved the rhino so much that I went and bought a rzr4 last weekend which will be out at pismo next year :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

DONT MOD THE EXHAUST!!!!!!!
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

Danny Graves, I knew I left someone out.
Good seeing you again, maybe Dumont this year?
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Yeah I know kids love me, wives usually don't mind me either but what does all that have to do with a Razor? :lol:

I'm with Bob, there was one of those things out there that sounded like one of those fart can Honda street racer cars that usually make more noise than power....keep her quiet.

Nice to meet you hope to be back next year.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

AlisoBob wrote:DONT MOD THE EXHAUST!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: definitly not stock it puts out like 55HP and if I need anything more out of it the CDI mod makes a big difference, no need for an exhaust. My buddy Dan's freaken fart can setup on that rhino was just stupid! We were doing like 15mph down the beach and set off car alarms that were not getting set off by all the bikes and rails hauling ass everywhere. that thing was stupid loud.
the rzr is nearly silent and the long travel and fox shocks make it a really fun and smooth ride. The day I got it home I roosted the hell out of the neighborhood and the park down the street :twisted:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Rhino89523 wrote:Yeah I know kids love me, wives usually don't mind me either but what does all that have to do with a Razor? :lol:

I'm with Bob, there was one of those things out there that sounded like one of those fart can Honda street racer cars that usually make more noise than power....keep her quiet.

Nice to meet you hope to be back next year.
LOL, yeah, hopefully we can ride again before next year.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Kuma wrote:Danny Graves, I knew I left someone out.
Good seeing you again, maybe Dumont this year?
we're already planning halloween :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

Dumont is kinda small, isn't it much better on an off weekend?
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Kuma wrote:Dumont is kinda small, isn't it much better on an off weekend?
yeah Dumont is in for us this year, I need to get that pice of shit bike of mine running and Dumont sounds like the place to run it . I use to do 3-4 dumont rides a year ...... these times I am bringing back into our lives. someone set a date , but I cant do 10-10 11
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I'm down for a Dumont Run, I want to see the place...I'll get those sprocket bolts tight this time :wink:
britincali

Post by britincali »

Im definatly down for dumont, I miss that place :cry: :cry: :cry:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

We took the RZR out today to harris springs and now the wife is itching for a dumont ride. I can't do 10/22 weekend but anyhtin else should work.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80