kamloops march 6

WTF Happened!!!!
2strokeforever

kamloops march 6

Post by 2strokeforever »

so i hear kamloops has almost no snow, so i head out there (by myself because all my buddies bail out) and on the way its almost bare and when i arrive at the place that should be dryest its snowing and theres already 3 inches of snow on the ground...
i am about to cry (like any true hoon) but i figure i might as well make the best of it, warm the bike up and go for a rip, its perfect, the ground is soft and all the snow is doing is making it hard to see ruts :D
so i ride a bunch, crash pretty good twice, on video too

then i pack up and go to barnhartvale and check out the gravel pit, mostly bare and good traction, but theres some spots its frozen so you spin out and slide down like a hockey puck on ice

wasnt much area that was good to ride on, but they were good spots

ride time 2:20
max rpm 9120
distance 27 miles
new dent in the pipe
more scratches in the plastic
dented the silencer endcap
broke a footpeg
tore a grip apart
smashed helmet mouthpice
slightly loose tooth
rattled my brain pretty good

it was sweet, gonna go next weekend for sure, bike pulls

got a whole bunch of videos on the way, ill post them as soon as they upload....

heres the other screw up :oops:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtD5KYls ... r_embedded[/youtube]

Last edited by 2strokeforever on March 6th, 2011, 10:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

:doh:
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

went again, it was sweet, if anyone is near let me know ill probably be out there next weekend.... go pro mount ripped a layer of clearcoat off my helmet so i dont have any good video from this week.... but if the camera was working i woulda got some crazy video,
fell down the impossible hill (barnhartvale, the one you can see from the highway) finished off the front and rear fenders, broke the front brake lever dented pipe....
steepest hill i have ever seen any kind of vehicle marks on, its crazy, ill try to find a way to measure degrees, but id guess 60+, if your footpeg dosent bite the whole works is sliding (or rolling) to the bottom

was lots of fun probably going next week too if anyone wants to join the fun let me know :)
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

fastkart wrote::doh:
x2
-Jake